I Agree To Terms ‑ Best Seller

I Agree To Terms ‑ Best Seller

by Tech Dignity

Easily add a Terms And Condition Checkbox to your cart page

cleer-laud

Great app. and great support. When there is a problem it is solved quick and it is easy to communicatie with them.

🎱 G² Billiard Products 🎱

App works perfectly as described. Customer service (Raj) is outstanding! Thank you for all the help and quick responses.

The Gear Gods

Simple app, does what it says.

Slight issue on setup quickly and easily solved by support - very responsive.

Ü Baby

Great support from the team at Tech Dignity. Raj was able to fix my problem in no time. I recommend this app!

The Vapery

Had some issues with the installation at first (due to various custom/complex code we already have integrated on our site at checkout), BUT, with the help of the support team (thanks Raj!) it got it sorted in no time.

And, working better than before, or we even expected. :)

So in short, I happily give a solid 5 stars here for a very useful and inexpensive little app, that I believe is certainly worth the small monthly fee.

Thanks guys.

Mum-Dance

Great little App - I had a question setting it up, which was resolved immediately via their support :-)

Primal Nosh

Quick and easy to use! Raj helped me with an issue in less than 30 min.! Thanks for awesome support!

Parker on the Porch

Great app, does what I need. Raj was quick to answer and help me with some code adjustments. Highly recommend.

TosNad

Great app! exactly what my store needed at this time. I'm hoping this app will help my store make more sales. Thank you

MGWatches