I Agree To Terms ‑ Best Seller

I Agree To Terms ‑ Best Seller

by Tech Dignity

Easily add a Terms And Condition Checkbox to your cart page

The Vapery

Had some issues with the installation at first (due to various custom/complex code we already have integrated on our site at checkout), BUT, with the help of the support team (thanks Raj!) it got it sorted in no time.

And, working better than before, or we even expected. :)

So in short, I happily give a solid 5 stars here for a very useful and inexpensive little app, that I believe is certainly worth the small monthly fee.

Thanks guys.

Mum-Dance

Great little App - I had a question setting it up, which was resolved immediately via their support :-)

Primal Nosh

Quick and easy to use! Raj helped me with an issue in less than 30 min.! Thanks for awesome support!

Parker on the Porch

Great app, does what I need. Raj was quick to answer and help me with some code adjustments. Highly recommend.

TosNad

Great app! exactly what my store needed at this time. I'm hoping this app will help my store make more sales. Thank you

MGWatches

Very Great Support !
Thank you !

DIRYVI

Excellent APP with great support. Does as it is said to do even for the shopping ajax carts.

Thanks.

Faddzy

Absolutely amazing service! The customer support is outstanding and Raj is extremely detailed. His response times are quick and this app is easily customizable for any theme! Honestly the best ToS app to have as it's extremely important. I would absolutely recommend this to anyone that's looking to have a professional ToS and a safe service to use. You don't even need to know any code and you can get this up and running in no time. Also extremely inexpensive for how amazing this is.

Night Vision Headquarters

I needed to put some legal info on our site, and this app worked perfectly.
In 10 minutes time, I was up and running. The app did exactly what I needed it to do.

DADIRRITEA

Raj was very quick to help us getting the app working on Ajaxify checkout. Works great and is easy to use.