I Agree To Terms ‑ Best Seller

I Agree To Terms ‑ Best Seller

by Tech Dignity

Easily add a Terms And Condition Checkbox to your cart page

Redwood Fashion

Nice guy! We use a different theme and the plugin did not work out of the box. An email to the developer and he adapted his code within few minutes for free. Now it is working! Thank you!

Ali & Ariel

Awesome & prompt customer service. Their support team helped to tailor the app to best suit our needs - we're very grateful!

SleepRx

Developer is very detail oriented and helped me to configure the app on my store. App is definitely worth the money and will keep you away from fraudulent chargebacks.

ANTIDOTE LA

Just installed. Looks good. A little something extra to enforce our stores policy especially with chargeback season right around the corner.

Avaranche

Great app and great service! Raj is very helpful and able to offer support in numerous ways, if it's anything developer or custom CSS related I'm sure he can help - his response and turnaround is also very fast. Very happy with this app and highly recommend.

gaatshirts.com

Great app. Does its job and is simple to use. Other apps had issues with my theme but this one doesn't.

Fredericia Isenkram

Great app. Easy to use. The developer is very helpful, he helped med make a few custom changes to the layout to make it fit the theme better. Awesome communication and response time - 6/5!!!

HoneyGirlOrganics

I spent hours trying to custom code a checkbox into our theme, but got stuck... This app was installed and up & running in approximately 3 minutes :) Absolutely awesome!

Nube iO

Customer support is excellent. For a tiny fee the app was set up to do exactly what I wanted. All I had to do was ask.

Simply instructions for the less tech savvy, leading to a very professional looking 'I agree to terms' tick box on the specific items that I wanted.

ROOMOVO

5 Stars for the great support. They helped me many times to set it up the way I intended to. Very nice guys and the app works perfectly. Couldn't ask for more.