I Agree To Terms ‑ Best Seller

I Agree To Terms ‑ Best Seller

by Tech Dignity

Easily add a Terms And Condition Checkbox to your cart page

Details by Wahl&Ross

It seems to do the job, it was easy to install and when my theme didn't display it as expected, their support resolved it super fast.

EL MAGASINET

Excellent app, great experience and great services. I got help from a guy named Raj, he understood me as a costumer and helped me with great pleasure. - Karl, Elmagasinet

Scuba Beer

App works fantastic and is very responsive and easy to install. I had recently changed over to a new theme which had completely different functionality and the support team were very fast and willing to help to fix my problem. Highly Recommend

Sun & Sky

Works like a charm, very easy to set up and switch on and off if you want to. Customer support was fast and helpful, I can recommend.

Shofo

I'd definitely recommend this app for any Shopify store owner looking for a simple way to protect her business with a terms and conditions checkbox on the cart page. The app developer is very responsive as well. He helped us by making minor tweaks to make sure the app works with the Express theme.

Biskuits & Gravy

An amazing app for added protection. Any help or questions i needed were answered very quickly. Amazing customer service thank you!

Rented by Rawan

I used this app for a custom tick box on a section of my website which was not initially available on my store but Raj helped me add it within 24 hours and charged me nothing. He was so pleasant to deal with and I cant wait to deal with him again! :)

Q&Q SmileSolar ONLINE STORE

The response was excellent. Thank you for your prompt response to a difficult request. I look forward to continued support in the future.

maddog357.com

We had issues with people being able to go around the I agree to terms with Paypal and Raj fixed both sites and have not had any issues at all. Great service we recommend this app.

Disty.nl - Handelt namens Partner DongGuan City YunLing Electronic Technology co,.ltd

Amazing app. Does what it needs to do... Service is more than perfect! Replies within 2 minutes. Contacted 3 times for now.