I Agree To Terms ‑ Best Seller

I Agree To Terms ‑ Best Seller

by Tech Dignity

Easily add a Terms And Condition Checkbox to your cart page

OneclickBG

fast service, friendly, responsive and always so good. Thank you for your help, I recommend with both hands for this app. helps! Do not hesitate to order it.

Whelpmate International

Great app with excellent customer service . I would highly recommend this as a back up to make sure your customers have read the T&Cs

Feels Good

Nice and easy to use. Just what I needed. The customer support is prompt and professional. Nice job.

Buttercream Clothing

Works perfectly for what we need and the customer service was amazing. Helped us solve an issue very quickly - we are extremely pleased with the app and the company. Thank you, Raj!

MarkaCenneti

Application fulfills its promise. Simple to use. In addition, customer support is timely and effective. Two thumbs up!

MultiShop sàrl

Efficient Tech Support ! I changed theme and RAJ does support less 1 day even while the weekend. THANKS !

Venem 1.0

Fantastic app, easy and fast. Amazing support, Raj from Tech Dignity is simply the best. Thans a lot!

Leia Inc. | Lume Pad

Amazing customer service! A simple app but efficient!
Thanks to Raj for his help, even while the weekend.

House of Scent

It does what it should. No problem installing it. Really great service and fast answers if needed :)

Treaźe®

I have to say Raj is the Michael Jordan at coding in terms and conditions forms. I can tell Raj is the back bone of this organization, and I see amazing things for his future. His response time is a breach in quantum physics that's how fast is. His professionalism is unparalleled. Thanks Raj