I Agree To Terms ‑ Best Seller

I Agree To Terms ‑ Best Seller

by Tech Dignity

Easily add a Terms And Condition Checkbox to your cart page

Drinksshoppen

Very intuitive and easy to use - I've had tons of time saved by using this app, instead of manually coding my requirements!

Lemongrass House Latvia

Excellent and very fast support. I truly recommend to use this application - I Agree To Terms ‑ Best Seller.

Crush Groovin

Easy to install, awesome support and the app works perfectly. I emailed them to help with a few minor changes and the they responded and made the changes very quickly.

SpinningShop

Excellent support from developer, prompt and professional. The app does what it says flawlessly. Thank you

Elly Naturals

5 star service as always. Upgraded the theme and needed the work to be done again - done super fast and no fuss!

Green Polar Bear

Easy to use, nice support team! I asked for an adaption because there was a missing feature for the German, legal requirements and the team responded super quickly.

MDVfashionoutlet

ottima app e lo staff è ruscito a posizionarla correttamente ,l assitenza e molto veloce e precisa. Grazie mille

Winnermomentum.com

Fantastisk hjælp fra Raj fra supportafd. som lynhurtig løste problemet og mere til. Kan kun give min allerbedste anbefaling.

STRANGERS & LOVERS

We are using this app for a while now. We didn't have issues so far, and the support is excellent, friendly and most importantly, very fast. Thank you

Sadhika Gupta

Really nice app,works perfectly.Excellent support team!Helps you with any questions or issues , and is quick at replying :)