I Agree To Terms ‑ Best Seller

I Agree To Terms ‑ Best Seller

by Tech Dignity

Easily add a Terms And Condition Checkbox to your cart page

Hello Petite Paper

Got the app as it seems to be simple to use and serving my needs. After not working at first for unkown reasons to me, they offered help right away and it's working correctly.

Adaptosana.ch

Unbelievable superfast service! New Worldrecord! Thank you very mucho!
Raj is a Superhero!

Best regards
Roman

Rudersdal Vin

Took less than 5 minutes to set-up and has all the needed customization features. can't complain about anything.

Yarniverse

The checkbox is just what I needed. I needed support to help me set it up and fix several issues (too many issues in my opinion though). They were very quick in their response and solved everything for me. Now it works perfect, but I had to check and double check myself that it looked good. I can enter my cart in two different ways, so the problems that had been fixed for the one also occurred in the other and had to be fixed separately.

Elegant Child NY

Excellent fast service. Helped me get it set up in no time! Highly recommend Tech Dignity. thanks for all your help

Reflex Dome ™

Needed the support team to set it up for and it was done very very fast, brilliant service and great communication! 5 Star from me, would recommend

Rokai

Very easy integration and customer support is efficient and kind. You can modify without problems the test, and the link to the terms & conditions pages adapts based on the language used. Customer service responds fast, and acts quickly to fix any details you would need. Recommended! :)

Mustard Family Foods

does exactly what it says it would and had a slight problem but support was provided quicky and problem was solved. thank you!!!

Glugganet.is

Installed and in use within one minute, works perfectly.

The Cloth Stash

I installed the app with no issues. It worked first go on my cart page however my shopify theme has a drawer cart also. The app was't showing up on the drawer cart so customers could get to checkout without accepting the terms of service. I contacted Tech Dignity and in less than 24hrs they were in contact and the problem was solved. Fantastic, prompt customer service. Now the app works both on my cart page and on the drawer cart perfectly