I Agree To Terms ‑ Best Seller

I Agree To Terms ‑ Best Seller

by Tech Dignity

Add a Terms and Conditions checkbox without any hassle!

Softy

Easy to use and works great. Support is very friendly and quick to help with any questions or issues.

Disigma Publications

Great and fast support. We had a couple of issues, one with our theme (not the developer's fault) that the support fixed and another one cause by a browser plugin, also not the developer's fault. Can you find a cheaper plugin? Maybe. But I doubt that you'd get better support. Highly recommended!

PLEXED AVE

App is pretty straightforward and does what it needs to. The app had some issues connecting with my theme (Prestige) but I reached out to their support team and they fixed it for me within a matter of hours. I basically didn't have to do anything and I feel better about having this on my site than not. Def recommend!

LES FOLIES DE MARIE

A great app, customer service with Raj immediately took care of the right configuration for my store. Ultra fast and ultra efficient, I highly recommend

NanoGlowShop

Great customer service. They quickly resolved our issue and made it live on the website within MINUTES. So helpful.

Drinksshoppen

Very intuitive and easy to use - I've had tons of time saved by using this app, instead of manually coding my requirements!

Lemongrass House Latvia

Excellent and very fast support. I truly recommend to use this application - I Agree To Terms ‑ Best Seller.

Crush Groovin

Easy to install, awesome support and the app works perfectly. I emailed them to help with a few minor changes and the they responded and made the changes very quickly.

SpinningShop

Excellent support from developer, prompt and professional. The app does what it says flawlessly. Thank you

Elly Naturals

5 star service as always. Upgraded the theme and needed the work to be done again - done super fast and no fuss!