I Agree To Terms ‑ Best Seller

I Agree To Terms ‑ Best Seller

by Tech Dignity

Easily add a Terms And Condition Checkbox to your cart page

Desert Spirit Life

The customer support for this app is TOP NOTCH. I have emailed multiple times, and everytime they have fixed my issue. They even did some custom coding per my request. I highly encourage you to choose this app for your checkbox/Agree to Terms needs on the cart.

gouach

I had trouble with the rendering but the guys just fixed it for me. Awesome after sale serves. thanks

Kuarpay

I have to agree with the previous reviews. Great customer service. They fixed my initial issues very quickly. To bad you can´t have the checkbox inside checkout but it seems to be a shopify policy.

Ashy Leigh Designs

Love this app. Works great & when there is an issue, the customer service was on point and excellent in fixing it!

Glitter Haven

This app is simple to use & did just what I needed it to do. Works great!

LandZero

This app is perfect and I absolutely needed it for what I do. I came to write this review because the support the app maker gives is unbelievable. I have had two customizations I needed, he responds immediately and fixed each issue. Wonderful experience with him.

cuddlyjewels

This app is the one I was looking for!

It works as I wish and the support is really great! They fixed the problem I had (I am not an expert in app/web/digital tools/etc ...). So really Thanks and ... of course, for my experience I suggest this app to other :)

beagle lovers shop

Excellent support. Fixed all my needs in just one day! Awesome. The app is noe perfect for my webshop.

Coconut Supply

Very useful app. We had a minor issue due to conflicting apps but the costumer support was great and fixed the issue within hours.

Vaporony

App seems to work well but was really impressed at the amazingly fast and helpfull support given to re-position the app on the page.