I Agree To Terms ‑ Best Seller

I Agree To Terms ‑ Best Seller

by Tech Dignity

Easily add a Terms And Condition Checkbox to your cart page

Glam & Glow Boutique

Raj has been really helpful and responsive to our needs. Highly recommending the app. Cheers!!!!!!!

Funkky Mug

Raj delivered fantastic customer service and solved my issue. Fast service & clear communication. Thank you!

Strik med Henni - shop

It does what it is supposed to do. Easy and fast to install. I had it working in less than 2 minutes.

Rigging UK

Raj from Tech Dignity has helped us to alter and integrate the app with out and hassle, gone above and beyond with altering settings for us, would highly recommend the app and services offered.

Dave
www.rigginguk.co.uk

Skeena Sweats

Super quick support. Raj was able to help add the checkbox to our sliding cart and was prompt and courteous. Highly recommended this app!

Mercado Hogar

The support service was amazing and very fast, 100% I recommend this app and his developer, for sure I will check more app from them.

LeBumppl

I use the website on several websites. It works flawlessly. The support team is really cool and helps with customization, when such is needed for the app to work properly. Highly recommend it!

Fufurufas

Great app!!!!!!
Raj solved all my doubts with a lot of professionalism.
I totally recommend it !!!!!

BillboardVinyls

They were great to work with. They were able to move this box to our checkout page rather than the product page and they customized some design aspects allowing us to put in more verbiage. Very easy to work with and very fast. I would recommend 100%.

Appreciation at Work

This is an excellent option for automated access to terms of use agreements so that we can then provide automated product fulfillment instantly (customers expect that)! Excellent support to customize the app to our specific needs!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19