I Agree To Terms ‑ Best Seller

I Agree To Terms ‑ Best Seller

by Tech Dignity

Add a Terms and Conditions checkbox without any hassle!

Dibkast

They provided great customer service. Quick to rely and very kind :)! Very happy with the function of this app. It's easy to use and efficient!

Copenhagen Cycling Club

Super helpful team that helped customize the app for the theme i had. It could need additional customization options (font size & coloring etc)

Happy Valley Seeds

This app works as expected. There was a slight glitch, potentially due to a theme issue, however, the developer fixed the issue for us. Good value for money.

Luxewelry

Great app, Accommodating and efficient service, issue with my shopify theme was solved very quickly and efficiently.

Patriot Provisions

These guys are absolute rock stars. Downloaded this app in the middle of the night, and immediately customer support spent the next hour coding our website for integration. Super simple customer service process, very responsive, and in the middle of the night!!! They rock. Highly recommend!

Chicha Store

solution adéquate, répond parfaitement à ce qui est annoncé, service d'aide rapide compétent gratuit je recommande à tous les utilisateurs

Marus Chocolatier

Clair de Lune

Customer service is exceptional during set-up. The app functions great on our store. Highly recommend!

Belle Tete Baby

Thank you! It was perfect! I would definitely use the app again in the near future. Thank you for making it so easy to work with.

Half Nuts

Great app and even better customer service! This app saves me from disputes before the order is even placed. Couldn't be happier with it and the customer service was fabulous when I needed tweaking. BRAVO!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 26 27