I Agree To Terms ‑ Best Seller

I Agree To Terms ‑ Best Seller | Reviews

by Tech Dignity

Add a Terms and Conditions checkbox without any hassle!

Inkjet Etiketten

Doet, na een paar aanpassingen, PRECIES wat ik wil. ze helpen je super snel en goed om de juiste instellingen op te zetten. top! kan het iedereen aanraden.

BLUE COLLAR RELOADING

Serves its purpose and easy to use. Customer service is great and they are in contact within a few hours of any concerns. For the price per month it gives you that peace of mind.

SleepPrettyUSA

I had a issue getting the app to pop up on my website, in mady helped me out so much with Great customer service, they were quick and resolved my issue in less than 10 mins.

Luxwool

Easy to implement, fine documentation and super fast response from support to solve a few minor issues - best recommendation from here.

SmartX.bg

Great and fast customer service, they reacted quickly and resolved my problem. The app is easy to use and works flawlessly so far.

Seafood Direct UK

great customer service, had an issue and the help desk sorted it out with in minutes. Great little app it way seem like a simple check box but it makes sure customers know our delivery policies

Grimandi calzature

App installed in 5 minutes, easy and intuitive to configure.
Assistance is fast and ready to respond immediately. Recommended!

MissBak

Great assistance team, very reactive, they instantly reply your queries and freely. The app is great and easy to install.

EcoFlow Europe

simple and useful...................................................................................

Jennie Marie Hair

Great App! I had issues installing it on the new Shopify 2.0 theme but I contacted customer service and they installed it for me! The customer service is A1!!!!! Definitely recommended!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 28 29