I Agree To Terms ‑ Best Seller

Add a Terms and Conditions checkbox without any hassle!

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Terms and Conditions

SAMPUR

Location France

J'ai utilisé cette application et j'ai eu un problème, un conseiller à su m'aider à régler mon problème très rapidement ! je recommande

en gold

Location Australia

Their customer service is very good. They reply to our enquiry as soon as they can. They fixed issues within 24 hours. I really appreciate it.

EL-Salg Aalborg A/S

Location Denmark

Definitely recommendable if you are looking for an app with these features.
Fantastic, fast and proff. assistance during the setup.

Big & Little Dogs ®

Location Australia

This app has been great for having terms and conditions prior to checkout. It allows us to tell customers what they may need to know prior to checking out. Support is great too.

Classy Walking Canes

Fantastic Customer Service. We had an install problem and they fixed it at once for us. Works great. I read the reviews on this company and everyone said how the customer service was so good. I agree 100%.

Mamas Ark

Location Denmark

Really cool and helpful app, good support and they reply immediately.
We use it to our webshop due to the regulation and it works perfectly

DMS Appliances

Location Australia

Great support team. Needed help editing the app to get a second button and the team did a great job.

Magic Candle Company

Absolutely amazing customer support. Needed some customization done and they worked with me until it was perfect. Highly recommend

RAUF

Amazing customer service,and an all round amazing app! so easy to use! Had an enquiry and request and the customer support were onto it right away!! would give it more than 5 stars if i could!

Angelica // P31 Business Woman

Excellent App! Even more excellent customer service! I was being assisted with chat support and they were so responsive and super helpful with getting everything to work properly.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 31 32