I Agree To Terms ‑ Best Seller

I Agree To Terms ‑ Best Seller

by Tech Dignity

Easily add a Terms And Condition Checkbox to your cart page

LuxuryTimeSA

We downloaded the app and had a problem with it going live. Raj sorted out the problem asap. Otherwise, the app is easy to install and customize. I do recommend this app.

LKP Merchandise

I installed the app and had issues with it not making them check. They logged in and fixed it and worked relentlessly. Then I needed to see it in my orders page bc it was not working. They worked so hard and got it set up. Best app ever!

Heroines

Raj is the BEST! Super fast responces and work! I would totally recommend Tech Dignity to help with this. Absolutly my fav!

CBD BY TIPO

So easy to install - works a treat!! Definitely will recommend as most payment providers require this sort of step when selling CBD!! Nice one!

TekTrendy

Raj and his team replied my email very fast and are very responsive. Overall, great customer service and excellent work.

UK Online Shop supplements

Update
###########################
Fast support
#######################
Thanks
######################
Eliveragroup.com

Shining You

Works as it should. Perfect for EU shops that need the extra checkbox. Excellent support, fixed my tiny bug for me so quickly.

Thank you!

History Legends

Raj offers the best customer support. Fast replies and excellent work. I had a little problem with the app at first but it got fixed quickly. I needed a very detailed solution for my store and within a few hours it was precisely like I wanted it to be done. You cannot find a better customer support anywhere on Shopify.

FILLICO ONLINE SHOP

The support was awesome. We had a small problem at first but they quickly fixed it. Thank you so much!

Unseen Bio

Great and fast support. The solution needed a minor adaption to fit our theme, but Raj help us within a hour.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17