I Agree To Terms ‑ Best Seller

I Agree To Terms ‑ Best Seller

by Tech Dignity

Easily add a Terms And Condition Checkbox to your cart page

DADIRRITEA

Raj was very quick to help us getting the app working on Ajaxify checkout. Works great and is easy to use.

The Curated Skin

Great customer support, easy to use app. We don't use regular cart but the slider version and no app support the I agree T&C checkbox for that. Raj has fixed it pretty quickly for us and it works perfectly.

From The Soul

Very good customer support! The checkbox didn't work in my theme, so i contacted Tech Dignity. They responded super fast and fixed my problem. Now it's working perfect! Thank you, I'm very satisfied! :-)

Vintage Fakes - Bigiotteria d'Epoca

the app works really well and despite it's not intented to be used for express checkout the support team has helped me solving the problem in a very short time. It has worked for me and the team behind it is rally reliable.

NordlyHome.dk

Great app! Easy to use!
Works really good at our shop.

IT Deals Australia

An amazing App that works flawlessly and looks great. Communication with support has also been exceptional. Highly recommend.

Redwood Fashion

Nice guy! We use a different theme and the plugin did not work out of the box. An email to the developer and he adapted his code within few minutes for free. Now it is working! Thank you!

Ali & Ariel

Awesome & prompt customer service. Their support team helped to tailor the app to best suit our needs - we're very grateful!

SleepRx

Developer is very detail oriented and helped me to configure the app on my store. App is definitely worth the money and will keep you away from fraudulent chargebacks.

ANTIDOTE LA

Just installed. Looks good. A little something extra to enforce our stores policy especially with chargeback season right around the corner.