I Agree To Terms ‑ Best Seller

I Agree To Terms ‑ Best Seller | Reviews

by Tech Dignity

Add a Terms and Conditions checkbox without any hassle!

Walmel

I am really pleased with the result after asking for changes. I highly recommend the app but you may need to ask the team to tweak it to suit your needs if you are subject to GDPR.

Bio Hazard Inc

Very easy to use and no code needed to be applied on my behalf definitely recommend for anyone looking to add this feature.
AMAZING CUSTOMER SUPPORT! Thank you Raj!

Outlet of Switzerland

The app didn't work after installation, but the support fixed the issue quickly.
However, the loading time of the button is about 1sec, this could be better. Other than that a great app! Can recommend it.

Holistic Vibez

Exactly what I wanted, it had to be designed specific for my needs. I only needed the terms for one item on my website, not the entire website, they gave me exactly what I was looking for, thank you for your service.

Cay + Col

The checkbox didn’t show up at first so I uninstalled the app... then I read other reviews and saw other people had the same issue and they just contacted suppprt. So I emailed and they fixed it sooo fast. Excited for this!

THE HONEYCAKE

I made a mistake somewhere while setting up and the support team member was great and fixed the issue very quickly.
Now it works perfectly.

BæredygtigHjem

I installed the App and had a small problem, But the support staff were super quick to answer and solve my problem. Great service!

-Daniel Pedersen

Chelsea Blue Designs

Installed the app, didn't initially show contacted the developers and was fixed very quickly. It does exactly what I wanted it to do, highly recommend to anyone after this time of functionality. Support was excellent

BRASSYBRA

Does as what it should do, nothing but satisfied! Great customer service too! Recommended by all here!

CBD-TOX

The app does exactly what we hoped. When I reached out for support, they responded incredibly quickly and fixed a minor issue we were having. Wonderful app!