I Agree To Terms ‑ Best Seller

I Agree To Terms ‑ Best Seller

by Tech Dignity

Easily add a Terms And Condition Checkbox to your cart page

Faddzy

Absolutely amazing service! The customer support is outstanding and Raj is extremely detailed. His response times are quick and this app is easily customizable for any theme! Honestly the best ToS app to have as it's extremely important. I would absolutely recommend this to anyone that's looking to have a professional ToS and a safe service to use. You don't even need to know any code and you can get this up and running in no time. Also extremely inexpensive for how amazing this is.

Night Vision Headquarters

I needed to put some legal info on our site, and this app worked perfectly.
In 10 minutes time, I was up and running. The app did exactly what I needed it to do.

DADIRRITEA

Raj was very quick to help us getting the app working on Ajaxify checkout. Works great and is easy to use.

The Curated Skin

Great customer support, easy to use app. We don't use regular cart but the slider version and no app support the I agree T&C checkbox for that. Raj has fixed it pretty quickly for us and it works perfectly.

From The Soul

Very good customer support! The checkbox didn't work in my theme, so i contacted Tech Dignity. They responded super fast and fixed my problem. Now it's working perfect! Thank you, I'm very satisfied! :-)

Vintage Fakes - Bigiotteria d'Epoca

the app works really well and despite it's not intented to be used for express checkout the support team has helped me solving the problem in a very short time. It has worked for me and the team behind it is rally reliable.

NordlyHome.dk

Great app! Easy to use!
Works really good at our shop.

IT Deals Australia

An amazing App that works flawlessly and looks great. Communication with support has also been exceptional. Highly recommend.

Redwood Fashion

Nice guy! We use a different theme and the plugin did not work out of the box. An email to the developer and he adapted his code within few minutes for free. Now it is working! Thank you!

Ali & Ariel

Awesome & prompt customer service. Their support team helped to tailor the app to best suit our needs - we're very grateful!