I Agree To Terms ‑ Best Seller

I Agree To Terms ‑ Best Seller

by Tech Dignity

Add a Terms and Conditions checkbox without any hassle!

Parker on the Porch

Great app, does what I need. Raj was quick to answer and help me with some code adjustments. Highly recommend.

TosNad

Great app! exactly what my store needed at this time. I'm hoping this app will help my store make more sales. Thank you

MGWatches

Very Great Support !
Thank you !

DIRYVI

Excellent APP with great support. Does as it is said to do even for the shopping ajax carts.

Thanks.

Faddzy

Absolutely amazing service! The customer support is outstanding and Raj is extremely detailed. His response times are quick and this app is easily customizable for any theme! Honestly the best ToS app to have as it's extremely important. I would absolutely recommend this to anyone that's looking to have a professional ToS and a safe service to use. You don't even need to know any code and you can get this up and running in no time. Also extremely inexpensive for how amazing this is.

Night Vision Headquarters

I needed to put some legal info on our site, and this app worked perfectly.
In 10 minutes time, I was up and running. The app did exactly what I needed it to do.

DADIRRITEA

Raj was very quick to help us getting the app working on Ajaxify checkout. Works great and is easy to use.

The Curated Skin

Great customer support, easy to use app. We don't use regular cart but the slider version and no app support the I agree T&C checkbox for that. Raj has fixed it pretty quickly for us and it works perfectly.

From The Soul

Very good customer support! The checkbox didn't work in my theme, so i contacted Tech Dignity. They responded super fast and fixed my problem. Now it's working perfect! Thank you, I'm very satisfied! :-)

Vintage Fakes - Bigiotteria d'Epoca

the app works really well and despite it's not intented to be used for express checkout the support team has helped me solving the problem in a very short time. It has worked for me and the team behind it is rally reliable.