I Agree To Terms ‑ Best Seller

I Agree To Terms ‑ Best Seller

by Tech Dignity

Easily add a Terms And Condition Checkbox to your cart page

Jojif

Good customer service, would recommend this app

H Edblad

Super efficient support! great work, very fast !

Escape Audio

Fantastic level of service. At first it didn't work on my theme (Narrative) but a really helpful guy called Raj sorted things out for me very quickly. Now it looks and works great!

Justenergyshop

This app works great! Found a bug and reached out to the developer. They fixed the bug in a timely fashion and were very friendly the entire experience! Very happy with this app and developer!

Auto Ricambi

Great product, great price and great service! What more could I ask for? Thanks!

Retrosystems

Easy to setup and use, also very cheap. I'd recommend anyone with a terms and conditions page to get this, unless the customer ticks that they have read and understand the T&C's they mean nothin legally, and this app will sort that out for you!

Mnklash

After I've installed the app it wasn't working, but in less than 12h the support team fixed the problem and now it's working great. Thank you!

Karakterinn

The app is simple to use and install. I'm using it in a different language than English and everything looks normal. I needed a little support from the developer and they solved everything quickly and responded swiftly to my request.

It's cheaper than another similar app I saw as well. So, I'm very happy and give it 5 stars.

Bnprojects

Works like a charm. Fast support.

Girlscoutslimes

Great App to Protect you and your Shop! I got a Response almost Immediately when I needed help and got my problem resolved quickly! Highly suggest it!

1 2 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 19 Next