I Agree To Terms ‑ Best Seller

I Agree To Terms ‑ Best Seller

by Tech Dignity

Easily add a Terms And Condition Checkbox to your cart page

Sabra & Sand

Had a little glitch getting the product installed because of my drawer cart. Raj immediately addressed the issue, did a customization, and installed it for me. Incredibly helpful and responsive customer service!

Pu-erh Tea Company

Support helped me implement the checkbox and make sure it was styled properly. Great customer service.

SwissSecrets

Raj did it again. This time was a bit trickier, as to give me support we have worked together with another app provider. All good, everything perfect. Highly recommend

Aftersocks

Really good support! Quick and they helped us to implement it on the website on various pages. would recommend for sure!

Pastakapunkt

very pleased with this app. saved me lot of expensive coding costs. no issues. just install and done. works nicely.

Una Vida Tequila

I am pleased with the app after asking for a few specific changes they were quick to help out and make sure I got what I wanted.

Walmel

I am really pleased with the result after asking for changes. I highly recommend the app but you may need to ask the team to tweak it to suit your needs if you are subject to GDPR.

Bio Hazard Inc

Very easy to use and no code needed to be applied on my behalf definitely recommend for anyone looking to add this feature.
AMAZING CUSTOMER SUPPORT! Thank you Raj!

Outlet of Switzerland

The app didn't work after installation, but the support fixed the issue quickly.
However, the loading time of the button is about 1sec, this could be better. Other than that a great app! Can recommend it.

Holistic Vibez

Exactly what I wanted, it had to be designed specific for my needs. I only needed the terms for one item on my website, not the entire website, they gave me exactly what I was looking for, thank you for your service.