I Agree To Terms ‑ Best Seller

Add a Terms and Conditions checkbox without any hassle!

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

SmartX.bg

Great and fast customer service, they reacted quickly and resolved my problem. The app is easy to use and works flawlessly so far.

Seafood Direct UK

great customer service, had an issue and the help desk sorted it out with in minutes. Great little app it way seem like a simple check box but it makes sure customers know our delivery policies

Grimandi calzature

App installed in 5 minutes, easy and intuitive to configure.
Assistance is fast and ready to respond immediately. Recommended!

MissBak

Great assistance team, very reactive, they instantly reply your queries and freely. The app is great and easy to install.

EcoFlow Europe

simple and useful...................................................................................

Jennie Marie Hair

Great App! I had issues installing it on the new Shopify 2.0 theme but I contacted customer service and they installed it for me! The customer service is A1!!!!! Definitely recommended!

SILKEUNIVERSET

Great customer service. I had some problems but i contacted them, and they helped me out in 5 minutes. 5/5 for sure.

USShoppingSOS

Customer service is great and response fast. He helped me to add the custom-made check box . And the app is great so far,

Boligkram

This app works perfectly with my theme, needed some help and the support was quick and super helpful :)

CalmKingdom

I used this app to help me add my terms and conditions box to checkout without any needed coding work, and it did the job, perfectly. Besides, The support team was amazing when it came to requesting some custom features such as requiring the customer to tick the box prior to checking out etc..