I Agree To Terms ‑ Best Seller

Add a Terms and Conditions checkbox without any hassle!

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Terms and Conditions

HIPKOOL

Location Spain

The solution covered our expectation from the first moment. The best was the support before, during and after the implementation, Big Thanks!!!

Wiórkowe Anioły

Location Poland

The Best App and The Best support team. App very easy to use, and yet very helpful. I needed extra checkbox, and the support team added it super fast, with detailed instructions how to use it. I would recommend to anyone! Thank You!

Dose Bath Co.

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I've had this app for 5 minutes and it's already done it's job. I will gladly pay the fee to be informative up front with a checkbox I know customers will read vs. a lengthy terms and conditions page. No code needed and I barely can work a computer. Worked correct the very first go. Wish I could give more stars. THANK YOU!

Scrub Club Co

Time spent using app Over 2 years

This app is just what I was looking for! Other apps I tried did not require the customer to accept the terms and conditions. This app is perfect. I had questions, and Raj was quick to respond and provide a solution. Thank you!

Something to Talk About

I had issues when I downloaded the app because I didn’t have a save button to enable the changes. The support answered right away and helped me trouble shoot until the issue was resolved. Great customer service! I would recommend to anyone!

Location Denmark

Had some trouble with right placement and design on my checkout page. Quick fix from Tech Dignity.. Thanks

MrSimpler

Location Czechia

Amazing app, really helped me solve a big big big problem. Also awesome friendly owner, which helped to set things up the right way.

annkullberg.com

Time spent using app Over 3 years

We found the app suddenly stopped working, but they figured it out quickly and efficiently. Does exactly what we need again and great customer service. Very responsive. Thank you!

The FretWire

Time spent using app About 1 year

Great App. Does the job well. I had a little bit of incompatibility with my theme, and they sorted it out for me right away. I wish more apps were this efficient!

SOLT UN PEPER

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 3 years

great app and an awesome customer Service !!! i needed one fix for my Homepage and they helped me quickly to fix the issue and it was exactly what i needed to run my page smoothly.