I Agree To Terms ‑ Best Seller

I Agree To Terms ‑ Best Seller

by Tech Dignity

Add a Terms and Conditions checkbox without any hassle!

Nube iO

Customer support is excellent. For a tiny fee the app was set up to do exactly what I wanted. All I had to do was ask.

Simply instructions for the less tech savvy, leading to a very professional looking 'I agree to terms' tick box on the specific items that I wanted.

ROOMOVO

5 Stars for the great support. They helped me many times to set it up the way I intended to. Very nice guys and the app works perfectly. Couldn't ask for more.

NorthWood Distributing

App worked great and was placed perfectly. Took under 2 minutes to install and have working. The only reason it's not a 5 star review - Customers are still able to quickly click 'checkout' before the terms of service checkbox has loaded and bypass the app. Hopefully a line of code will be added to prevent this. *update* customer service is outstanding. a response and fix within minutes!

Brend

Had some problems with the placement of the tick box, but the support team fixed it for me within hours. Great product, great team. Thanks!!

Farm Charm Decor

Awesome app it works perfect with no issues. I needed some help and customer service was quick and outstanding. I highly recommend!

Pretty N Personal

I had an issue with where the box was and customers becoming confused. I sent them an email an within a few hours this was fixed.

Allocarrelage.com

Good app, running well. But above all, very fast and efficient support that went the extra mile when I asked them to adapt the app to my theme. Thank you!

Jewelberry

thank you for a great support and nice contact!

Ideal Gratitude

Needed specfic terms for a select set of products. This app helped me achieve what I needed it to do.

Rebellious Stripes

The App was not working with my Venue theme. The support team fixed my theme issue and made it work perfectly! The customer service is A+++