Termzy ‑ I Agree To Terms , 343 reviews

4.9
May 14, 2019

Running an online business in Germany can be challenging! This app provides a very easy to use solution for my issue - "accept my terms" that my theme is not offering. Happy with it!! And support is excellent.

Gin Evolution
Germany
Time spent using app: 4 months
Edited May 12, 2019

BigBuys.co

Great little App - I had a question setting it up, which was resolved immediately via their support.

BigBuysCo
Time spent using app: 1 day
May 10, 2019

Raj from the support team was very quick to respond and helped set up the app in my store. I'm not sure if the error is on my part, but I think the app may need to fix any bugs that prevent store owners from setting up the 'easily' on their own.

House Supply Store
Cambodia
Time spent using app: About 1 month
April 29, 2019

The best choice for T&C accepts. Had an issue in shop with old scripts on cart page which made no T&C apps work properly. (tried 2 apps) Changed to this app and they solved the issue in less than a day.

Asian Skincare.com
Denmark
Time spent using app: 13 days
April 29, 2019

SUPER easy, super awesome! Highly recommend to anyone needing a terms and conditions app for their store.

Mega Nail Supplies
Time spent using app: About 2 years
April 25, 2019

Great app! Really easy to install and the customer support is as great as the app! Definitely recommand

Convertiv
Time spent using app: About 1 month
April 16, 2019

Great app!
We needed two checkboxes on two page.
The support was good, absolved in few days.

Good app and support also, thanks for the help!

Republik Shop
Hungary
Time spent using app: 22 days
April 5, 2019

Great app, and even greater customer service. Had some issues regarding the checkbox not showing, the issue was fixed the same day I reported it.

karaffelspecialisten
Denmark
Time spent using app: 9 months
Edited November 12, 2021

Great app! We have some special conditions people need to check since our product is a gag gift. We also get a lot of mis-entered info. This helps us reduce returned items/refunds and protects the business. They were super helpful via support in helping me get it set-up to the standards we need and were a pleasure to work with.

DickAtYourDoor
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
March 29, 2019

I needed a checkbox solution upon checkout and the "I Agree to Terms" app fit the bill perfectly. It was easy to install, easy to implement. When I did have a couple of custom implementations that I needed done the Support people at Tech Dignity were responsive and helped me out - several times in fact. I highly recommend this Shopify App - it does exactly what it says it does, and I highly recommend the company behind it with a great support team. Thanks!

Earth Etch