Termzy ‑ I Agree To Terms

Add a Terms and Conditions checkbox without any hassle!

From $1.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Terms and Conditions

Republik Shop

Location Hungary

Great app!
We needed two checkboxes on two page.
The support was good, absolved in few days.

Good app and support also, thanks for the help!

karaffelspecialisten

Location Denmark

Great app, and even greater customer service. Had some issues regarding the checkbox not showing, the issue was fixed the same day I reported it.

DickAtYourDoor

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Great app! We have some special conditions people need to check since our product is a gag gift. We also get a lot of mis-entered info. This helps us reduce returned items/refunds and protects the business. They were super helpful via support in helping me get it set-up to the standards we need and were a pleasure to work with.

Earth Etch

I needed a checkbox solution upon checkout and the "I Agree to Terms" app fit the bill perfectly. It was easy to install, easy to implement. When I did have a couple of custom implementations that I needed done the Support people at Tech Dignity were responsive and helped me out - several times in fact. I highly recommend this Shopify App - it does exactly what it says it does, and I highly recommend the company behind it with a great support team. Thanks!

AKWYR

Super easy to use and adds that layer of protection. Customer service is very fast to assist with any issues. Glad we went with this app

HIPKOOL

Location Spain
Time spent using app Over 3 years

The solution covered our expectation from the first moment. The best was the support before, during and after the implementation, Big Thanks!!!

Wiórkowe Anioły

Location Poland

The Best App and The Best support team. App very easy to use, and yet very helpful. I needed extra checkbox, and the support team added it super fast, with detailed instructions how to use it. I would recommend to anyone! Thank You!

Dose Bath Co.

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I've had this app for 5 minutes and it's already done it's job. I will gladly pay the fee to be informative up front with a checkbox I know customers will read vs. a lengthy terms and conditions page. No code needed and I barely can work a computer. Worked correct the very first go. Wish I could give more stars. THANK YOU!

Scrub Club Co

Time spent using app Over 2 years

This app is just what I was looking for! Other apps I tried did not require the customer to accept the terms and conditions. This app is perfect. I had questions, and Raj was quick to respond and provide a solution. Thank you!

Something to Talk About

I had issues when I downloaded the app because I didn’t have a save button to enable the changes. The support answered right away and helped me trouble shoot until the issue was resolved. Great customer service! I would recommend to anyone!