I Agree To Terms ‑ Best Seller

Add a Terms and Conditions checkbox without any hassle!

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Terms and Conditions

Talismani Portafortuna

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 6 hours

I want suggest all, to use this great app and have support if need to make some fixing for you theme. I will buy again, for others my site. thanks you!

Desert Spirit Life

The customer support for this app is TOP NOTCH. I have emailed multiple times, and everytime they have fixed my issue. They even did some custom coding per my request. I highly encourage you to choose this app for your checkbox/Agree to Terms needs on the cart.

gouach

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 year

I had trouble with the rendering but the guys just fixed it for me. Awesome after sale serves. thanks

Kuarpay

Location Sweden
Time spent using app Over 3 years

I have to agree with the previous reviews. Great customer service. They fixed my initial issues very quickly. To bad you can´t have the checkbox inside checkout but it seems to be a shopify policy.

Ashy Leigh Designs

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

Love this app. Works great & when there is an issue, the customer service was on point and excellent in fixing it!

Glitter Haven

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app is simple to use & did just what I needed it to do. Works great!

LandZero

This app is perfect and I absolutely needed it for what I do. I came to write this review because the support the app maker gives is unbelievable. I have had two customizations I needed, he responds immediately and fixed each issue. Wonderful experience with him.

cuddlyjewels

Location Italy

This app is the one I was looking for!

It works as I wish and the support is really great! They fixed the problem I had (I am not an expert in app/web/digital tools/etc ...). So really Thanks and ... of course, for my experience I suggest this app to other :)

beagle lovers shop

Location Switzerland

Excellent support. Fixed all my needs in just one day! Awesome. The app is noe perfect for my webshop.

Coconut Supply

Very useful app. We had a minor issue due to conflicting apps but the costumer support was great and fixed the issue within hours.