I Agree To Terms ‑ Best Seller

I Agree To Terms ‑ Best Seller | Reviews

by Tech Dignity

Add a Terms and Conditions checkbox without any hassle!

La boite d'Éléonore

I had an issue like many people using narrative theme to implement a checkbox like this and it's the only app who found a fix for this. So if you use narrative theme this is the app you need (also other themes cause they really take time to find solutions for you)

GroupGets

Met my needs perfectly. And the developer was very helpful getting it to work with my custom store design.

Couch Haus

Great app that helps me when it comes to customer disputes or potential chargebacks as the customer directly agrees to the Terms. Would recommend this to anyone with a similar concern. Also asked the developers to make a change to the code on my custom theme. No word of a lie I received a reply from their support in 5 minutes, gave them access and was resolved in 15 minutes. Highly recommend!

Steelcase Shop ES

Great app for any EU shop. Offers lots of features to tweak your user confirmation/agreement button. It's a must have for any GDPR-ready site.
Great and fast support as well. Developer added options based on our feedback, very impressed with their flexibility!

Dibkast

They provided great customer service. Quick to rely and very kind :)! Very happy with the function of this app. It's easy to use and efficient!

Copenhagen Cycling Club

Super helpful team that helped customize the app for the theme i had. It could need additional customization options (font size & coloring etc)

Happy Valley Seeds

This app works as expected. There was a slight glitch, potentially due to a theme issue, however, the developer fixed the issue for us. Good value for money.

Luxewelry

Great app, Accommodating and efficient service, issue with my shopify theme was solved very quickly and efficiently.

Patriot Provisions

These guys are absolute rock stars. Downloaded this app in the middle of the night, and immediately customer support spent the next hour coding our website for integration. Super simple customer service process, very responsive, and in the middle of the night!!! They rock. Highly recommend!

Chicha Store

solution adéquate, répond parfaitement à ce qui est annoncé, service d'aide rapide compétent gratuit je recommande à tous les utilisateurs