I Agree To Terms ‑ Best Seller

I Agree To Terms ‑ Best Seller

by Tech Dignity

Add a Terms and Conditions checkbox without any hassle!

WasteGyalStyles

Very easy to use. developers respond very quick and are very helpful with my questions. would recommend

royalealliance

Fast support response and solved my issue in a timely manner! Definitely will support for any to install this theme very helpful and easy to manage. I love it!

Douglas Lynn

I needed something to help customers see our return policy front and center during checkout, this was a great app just for that. It's easy to use and set up. I ran into a little trouble enabling it, the support team was super helpful and responded quickly. It was showing on my site within 5-10 min. I highly recommend this app.

April 30, 2021

Thank you for your beautiful review :)

Vino Palma

Amazing support. The live chat is available also during weekends and their developers solved all the little issues in no time! Super recommended!

abpboutique

All working so fine ! Thanks to Raj for the super customer service ! Really happy that I chose this app. Cheers to you guys !

Flatline Van Co

The App. works exactly like it should and the support team is top notch. Highly recommend I Agree To Terms!

ProxyHeaven

Simple, very adjustable with developers help, fast and nice support too.
Awesome product - keep it on.

Gospel Musicians

The app works great. It's super easy and does what it says. I had an issue with the themes and my checkout stopped and the developer was nice enough to look into my cart and figure out what the issue was. He went over and beyond.

March 10, 2021

Hi,

Thanks for your kind review.

Softy

Easy to use and works great. Support is very friendly and quick to help with any questions or issues.

Disigma Publications

Great and fast support. We had a couple of issues, one with our theme (not the developer's fault) that the support fixed and another one cause by a browser plugin, also not the developer's fault. Can you find a cheaper plugin? Maybe. But I doubt that you'd get better support. Highly recommended!