I Agree To Terms ‑ Best Seller

I Agree To Terms ‑ Best Seller

by Tech Dignity

Easily add a Terms And Condition Checkbox to your cart page

CPAP Direct

This app is very easy to use. We had some technical difficulties when we changed our theme however the support we received from Tech Dignity was excellent. The issue was resolved instantly.

Supergsund

Very cool App and easy to install. All can be customised and you can choice different ways how the T&A button should be shown. First we had a little issue, but this was out of our theme we are using. Raj from the support was very fast and fixed it within 5 minutes :-) Recommended for all users who must accept and prove the T&A by legal.

Oktoberfest Capsule Collection

The customer service on this app is next level. What a fantastic team - willing to go the extra mile in customer service. Truly amazing.

OneclickBG

fast service, friendly, responsive and always so good. Thank you for your help, I recommend with both hands for this app. helps! Do not hesitate to order it.

Whelpmate International

Great app with excellent customer service . I would highly recommend this as a back up to make sure your customers have read the T&Cs

Feels Good

Nice and easy to use. Just what I needed. The customer support is prompt and professional. Nice job.

Buttercream Clothing

Works perfectly for what we need and the customer service was amazing. Helped us solve an issue very quickly - we are extremely pleased with the app and the company. Thank you, Raj!

MarkaCenneti

Application fulfills its promise. Simple to use. In addition, customer support is timely and effective. Two thumbs up!

MultiShop sàrl

Efficient Tech Support ! I changed theme and RAJ does support less 1 day even while the weekend. THANKS !

Venem 1.0

Fantastic app, easy and fast. Amazing support, Raj from Tech Dignity is simply the best. Thans a lot!