I Agree To Terms ‑ Best Seller

I Agree To Terms ‑ Best Seller

by Tech Dignity

Easily add a Terms And Condition Checkbox to your cart page

Cay + Col

The checkbox didn’t show up at first so I uninstalled the app... then I read other reviews and saw other people had the same issue and they just contacted suppprt. So I emailed and they fixed it sooo fast. Excited for this!

THE HONEYCAKE

I made a mistake somewhere while setting up and the support team member was great and fixed the issue very quickly.
Now it works perfectly.

BæredygtigHjem

I installed the App and had a small problem, But the support staff were super quick to answer and solve my problem. Great service!

-Daniel Pedersen

Chelsea Blue Designs

Installed the app, didn't initially show contacted the developers and was fixed very quickly. It does exactly what I wanted it to do, highly recommend to anyone after this time of functionality. Support was excellent

BRASSYBRA

Does as what it should do, nothing but satisfied! Great customer service too! Recommended by all here!

CBD-TOX

The app does exactly what we hoped. When I reached out for support, they responded incredibly quickly and fixed a minor issue we were having. Wonderful app!

Vitamin B12 Worldwide

Raj did some work on my website on terms and conditions box and was very helpful and would use again!

Great help!

Thanks Raj!

PACIFIC & LIME - FINEST IMPORTS

Very kind and quick support! Thx Ray for fixing some website adjustments I needed to better fit into my p as ge layout:) greetings Nik

Genova

The application is wonderful, it works to the atrocity and the monthly cost is very low. Not only the application is very good. Thank you very much for everything, highly recommended.

Black Alpha

Best support help ever!! They even did the smallest things I asked for and really really fast!! Amazing!