I Agree To Terms ‑ Best Seller

Add a Terms and Conditions checkbox without any hassle!

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Terms and Conditions

Radorts Pet Store

I had a problem with the app, in before 24 hours the problem, it was fixed, Great app. Thank you.

Najim Se A Zhubnu On Line Shop

Location Czechia
Time spent using app About 1 month

We had an issue with theme in our Shopify store whcih was allowing customers to go to the checkout straight without having to tick the checkbox...The Techdignity team has solved that for us within 24hrs with professional manner. Thumbs up, all works now and we are happy. Grateful, thanks!

Onlinechemistnz

Location New Zealand

Great support as we needed terms and conditions checkbox for an pharmacy website where customers have to accept terms before checkout, team was very helpful to implement these for us in the needed places as this was required by our banking partners for operating online pharmacy.

Aeeprograms

I need this added to my main cart page and a pop-cart in my theme. The support team helped me out immediately. Awesome support.

Olivia Kate Haarlem

Location Netherlands

Great app, fast service and they help you if you want changes!

Juulri

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Great app! Had a small issue integrating it into my store but they worked it out within 15 minutes the same day i emailed. Great app and great service!

Saroshsalman

Location Pakistan

Very good App, Very reasonable price, & Awesome support.

Jojif

Good customer service, would recommend this app

H Edblad

Location Sweden
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Super efficient support! great work, very fast !

Escape Audio

Fantastic level of service. At first it didn't work on my theme (Narrative) but a really helpful guy called Raj sorted things out for me very quickly. Now it looks and works great!