I Agree To Terms ‑ Best Seller

Add a Terms and Conditions checkbox without any hassle!

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Terms and Conditions

Justenergyshop

This app works great! Found a bug and reached out to the developer. They fixed the bug in a timely fashion and were very friendly the entire experience! Very happy with this app and developer!

Auto Ricambi

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great product, great price and great service! What more could I ask for? Thanks!

Retrosystems

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Easy to setup and use, also very cheap. I'd recommend anyone with a terms and conditions page to get this, unless the customer ticks that they have read and understand the T&C's they mean nothin legally, and this app will sort that out for you!

Mnklash

Location Romania
Time spent using app About 1 year

After I've installed the app it wasn't working, but in less than 12h the support team fixed the problem and now it's working great. Thank you!

Karakterinn

Location Iceland
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

The app is simple to use and install. I'm using it in a different language than English and everything looks normal. I needed a little support from the developer and they solved everything quickly and responded swiftly to my request.

It's cheaper than another similar app I saw as well. So, I'm very happy and give it 5 stars.

Bnprojects

Location Netherlands

Works like a charm. Fast support.

Girlscoutslimes

Great App to Protect you and your Shop! I got a Response almost Immediately when I needed help and got my problem resolved quickly! Highly suggest it!

1 2 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 32 Next