I Agree To Terms ‑ Best Seller

I Agree To Terms ‑ Best Seller

by Tech Dignity

Easily add a Terms And Condition Checkbox to your cart page

Rented by Rawan

I used this app for a custom tick box on a section of my website which was not initially available on my store but Raj helped me add it within 24 hours and charged me nothing. He was so pleasant to deal with and I cant wait to deal with him again! :)

Q&Q SmileSolar ONLINE STORE

The response was excellent. Thank you for your prompt response to a difficult request. I look forward to continued support in the future.

maddog357.com

We had issues with people being able to go around the I agree to terms with Paypal and Raj fixed both sites and have not had any issues at all. Great service we recommend this app.

Disty.nl - Handelt namens Partner DongGuan City YunLing Electronic Technology co,.ltd

Amazing app. Does what it needs to do... Service is more than perfect! Replies within 2 minutes. Contacted 3 times for now.

CPAP Direct

This app is very easy to use. We had some technical difficulties when we changed our theme however the support we received from Tech Dignity was excellent. The issue was resolved instantly.

Supergsund

Very cool App and easy to install. All can be customised and you can choice different ways how the T&A button should be shown. First we had a little issue, but this was out of our theme we are using. Raj from the support was very fast and fixed it within 5 minutes :-) Recommended for all users who must accept and prove the T&A by legal.

Oktoberfest Capsule Collection

The customer service on this app is next level. What a fantastic team - willing to go the extra mile in customer service. Truly amazing.

OneclickBG

fast service, friendly, responsive and always so good. Thank you for your help, I recommend with both hands for this app. helps! Do not hesitate to order it.

Whelpmate International

Great app with excellent customer service . I would highly recommend this as a back up to make sure your customers have read the T&Cs

Feels Good

Nice and easy to use. Just what I needed. The customer support is prompt and professional. Nice job.