I Agree To Terms ‑ Best Seller

Add a Terms and Conditions checkbox without any hassle!

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Terms and Conditions

USShoppingSOS

Customer service is great and response fast. He helped me to add the custom-made check box . And the app is great so far,

Boligkram

Location Denmark

This app works perfectly with my theme, needed some help and the support was quick and super helpful :)

CalmKingdom

Time spent using app About 2 hours

I used this app to help me add my terms and conditions box to checkout without any needed coding work, and it did the job, perfectly. Besides, The support team was amazing when it came to requesting some custom features such as requiring the customer to tick the box prior to checking out etc..

Dabóti

Location Lithuania

Works great, fast customer care, unfortunately, I am really upset that Shopify does not allow to use this app on the checkout page for regular users.

SLA The Label

This app is exactly what I needed and support was very quick to help my store with an installation issue.

Oltre il Sole

Location Italy

Super support, I asked them if the app could have been translated into different languages, and they did it. Top

Top Eventi Store

Location Italy
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Help desk extremely helpful fast in solving problems. App very well worth to have, i recommend it to any shop

The Cookieholic

I love this app. I was needing help the first day I downloaded it because my theme made it difficult to see the terms at checkout. I emailed Tech Dignity and they got on it right away. Communication was quick and responsive and the issue was fixed within 24 hrs. Thank you so much!

LUXE + RO

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Love the app. I’ve been using it for over 3 years and no issues. Their e-mail support is super fast to respond. I contacted them at 2:00am and just a saw a response just a few after. Thank you!!

La boite d'Éléonore

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 hour

I had an issue like many people using narrative theme to implement a checkbox like this and it's the only app who found a fix for this. So if you use narrative theme this is the app you need (also other themes cause they really take time to find solutions for you)