I Agree To Terms ‑ Best Seller

I Agree To Terms ‑ Best Seller

by Tech Dignity

Easily add a Terms And Condition Checkbox to your cart page

Ashy Leigh Designs

Love this app. Works great & when there is an issue, the customer service was on point and excellent in fixing it!

Glitter Haven

This app is simple to use & did just what I needed it to do. Works great!

LandZero

This app is perfect and I absolutely needed it for what I do. I came to write this review because the support the app maker gives is unbelievable. I have had two customizations I needed, he responds immediately and fixed each issue. Wonderful experience with him.

cuddlyjewels

This app is the one I was looking for!

It works as I wish and the support is really great! They fixed the problem I had (I am not an expert in app/web/digital tools/etc ...). So really Thanks and ... of course, for my experience I suggest this app to other :)

beagle lovers shop

Excellent support. Fixed all my needs in just one day! Awesome. The app is noe perfect for my webshop.

Coconut Supply

Very useful app. We had a minor issue due to conflicting apps but the costumer support was great and fixed the issue within hours.

Vaporony

App seems to work well but was really impressed at the amazingly fast and helpfull support given to re-position the app on the page.

Range-46

Very nice and usefull app, the customer Support is very fast an can help you in a short time.
I can recommend this app every shop owner!

Xtreme Sequences

Tech support was really fast and had me up and running the same day due to custom coding for PayPal. Now, everything is as I had hoped for. In my line of work Terms and Conditions are critical.

The Wood Life Collection

Truly impeccable and quick customer service! I was assisted with everything I needed and then some. Plus this agteeubox was much needed for my page and I feel it will assist greatly. I highly recommend using this agreement box app over any other!