I Agree To Terms ‑ Best Seller

Add a Terms and Conditions checkbox without any hassle!

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Terms and Conditions

Clair de Lune

Customer service is exceptional during set-up. The app functions great on our store. Highly recommend!

Belle Tete Baby

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Thank you! It was perfect! I would definitely use the app again in the near future. Thank you for making it so easy to work with.

Half Nuts

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Great app and even better customer service! This app saves me from disputes before the order is even placed. Couldn't be happier with it and the customer service was fabulous when I needed tweaking. BRAVO!

Brands of Germany

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 19 hours

Gut funktionierende App, einfach zu installieren und der Support ist 1A, denn wir haben mehrere Sprachen in unserem Shop und alles wurde in allen Sprachen für uns übersetzt. Diese App bleibt für immer und wir sind sehr zufrieden.

Chummy Tees

The only app that allows free-form text and as many links as you want to include. The other apps only allowed 1-2 and much less customization from my test. Very helpful customer service as well. Great app.

Marrari Official

I’m a little new to this right now but I like it so. The person that helped me was very helpful…Thank You

Thinkthankay

Great app and wonderful customer service! I will be using this app forever! Thank you so much for your help

The Kawaii-Collection

Why you need this app? It protects you from chargebacks ! Unfortunately just the print does not work these days; the buyer needs to acknowledge it manually. I have a paid theme. Not good at coding. CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS SUPERB

McElle beauty store

Location Croatia
Time spent using app About 1 hour

I had problems with my shop before instaling this app. Guys form help desk of "I Aggre to Terms" app asked me what is the problem and solve it! This app is simple and it is working great and my shop is also working without any problems now. Guys behind this app are very helpful! I recommend it.
I am astonished with their help!
Thank you again guys!

Merimai

Location Estonia
Time spent using app 36 minutes

fast service, if you need help. :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))