I Agree To Terms ‑ Best Seller

Add a Terms and Conditions checkbox without any hassle!

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Terms and Conditions

BMMFAPPAREL

I just installed this app and needed help mady was excellent. helped me right away guided me to where I needed to be. great customer service

TNWS

Time spent using app Over 1 year

The app does exactly what you'd expect. The devs are really good at correcting code quickly too if you need it.

May 26, 2021

Thank you for your beautiful review!

Betsie's Corner Shop

Time spent using app About 1 year

Very helpful when I changed my theme and needed this to show at a different part. Quick communication and quick service.

WasteGyalStyles

Very easy to use. developers respond very quick and are very helpful with my questions. would recommend

royalealliance

Location Malaysia

Fast support response and solved my issue in a timely manner! Definitely will support for any to install this theme very helpful and easy to manage. I love it!

Douglas Lynn

I needed something to help customers see our return policy front and center during checkout, this was a great app just for that. It's easy to use and set up. I ran into a little trouble enabling it, the support team was super helpful and responded quickly. It was showing on my site within 5-10 min. I highly recommend this app.

April 30, 2021

Thank you for your beautiful review :)

Vino Palma

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app About 2 months

Amazing support. The live chat is available also during weekends and their developers solved all the little issues in no time! Super recommended!

abpboutique

All working so fine ! Thanks to Raj for the super customer service ! Really happy that I chose this app. Cheers to you guys !

Flatline Van Co

The App. works exactly like it should and the support team is top notch. Highly recommend I Agree To Terms!

ProxyHeaven

Location Austria
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Simple, very adjustable with developers help, fast and nice support too.
Awesome product - keep it on.