I Agree To Terms ‑ Best Seller

I Agree To Terms ‑ Best Seller

by Tech Dignity

Easily add a Terms And Condition Checkbox to your cart page

Xtreme Sequences

Tech support was really fast and had me up and running the same day due to custom coding for PayPal. Now, everything is as I had hoped for. In my line of work Terms and Conditions are critical.

The Wood Life Collection

Truly impeccable and quick customer service! I was assisted with everything I needed and then some. Plus this agteeubox was much needed for my page and I feel it will assist greatly. I highly recommend using this agreement box app over any other!

Fancy Pants Fabrics

Very fast tech support. I’ve had a billion questions and they have helped a lot (even with huge time zone differences).

Megin co.

Tech support is outstanding! I ask them if it is possible to make 2 checkboxes (1st for Terms&Conditions and 2nd for Privacy Policy). They did it in 24h from my request. Perfect app for great price :)

cleer-laud

Great app. and great support. When there is a problem it is solved quick and it is easy to communicatie with them.

🎱 G² Billiard Products 🎱

App works perfectly as described. Customer service (Raj) is outstanding! Thank you for all the help and quick responses.

The Gear Gods

Simple app, does what it says.

Slight issue on setup quickly and easily solved by support - very responsive.

Ü Baby

Great support from the team at Tech Dignity. Raj was able to fix my problem in no time. I recommend this app!

The Vapery

Had some issues with the installation at first (due to various custom/complex code we already have integrated on our site at checkout), BUT, with the help of the support team (thanks Raj!) it got it sorted in no time.

And, working better than before, or we even expected. :)

So in short, I happily give a solid 5 stars here for a very useful and inexpensive little app, that I believe is certainly worth the small monthly fee.

Thanks guys.

Mum-Dance

Great little App - I had a question setting it up, which was resolved immediately via their support :-)