I Agree To Terms ‑ Best Seller

Add a Terms and Conditions checkbox without any hassle!

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Terms and Conditions

Gospel Musicians

Time spent using app 8 minutes

The app works great. It's super easy and does what it says. I had an issue with the themes and my checkout stopped and the developer was nice enough to look into my cart and figure out what the issue was. He went over and beyond.

March 10, 2021

Hi,

Thanks for your kind review.

Softy

Location Estonia

Easy to use and works great. Support is very friendly and quick to help with any questions or issues.

Disigma Publications

Location Greece

Great and fast support. We had a couple of issues, one with our theme (not the developer's fault) that the support fixed and another one cause by a browser plugin, also not the developer's fault. Can you find a cheaper plugin? Maybe. But I doubt that you'd get better support. Highly recommended!

PLEXED AVE

App is pretty straightforward and does what it needs to. The app had some issues connecting with my theme (Prestige) but I reached out to their support team and they fixed it for me within a matter of hours. I basically didn't have to do anything and I feel better about having this on my site than not. Def recommend!

LES FOLIES DE MARIE

Location France

A great app, customer service with Raj immediately took care of the right configuration for my store. Ultra fast and ultra efficient, I highly recommend

NanoGlowShop

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great customer service. They quickly resolved our issue and made it live on the website within MINUTES. So helpful.

Drinksshoppen

Location Denmark

Very intuitive and easy to use - I've had tons of time saved by using this app, instead of manually coding my requirements!

Lemongrass House Latvia

Location Latvia
Time spent using app About 1 year

Excellent and very fast support. I truly recommend to use this application - I Agree To Terms ‑ Best Seller.

Crush Groovin

Time spent using app 1 day

Easy to install, awesome support and the app works perfectly. I emailed them to help with a few minor changes and the they responded and made the changes very quickly.

SpinningShop

Location Romania

Excellent support from developer, prompt and professional. The app does what it says flawlessly. Thank you