I Agree To Terms ‑ Best Seller

I Agree To Terms ‑ Best Seller

by Tech Dignity

Easily add a Terms And Condition Checkbox to your cart page

HIPKOOL

The solution covered our expectation from the first moment. The best was the support before, during and after the implementation, Big Thanks!!!

Wiórkowe Anioły

The Best App and The Best support team. App very easy to use, and yet very helpful. I needed extra checkbox, and the support team added it super fast, with detailed instructions how to use it. I would recommend to anyone! Thank You!

Dose Bath Co.

I've had this app for 5 minutes and it's already done it's job. I will gladly pay the fee to be informative up front with a checkbox I know customers will read vs. a lengthy terms and conditions page. No code needed and I barely can work a computer. Worked correct the very first go. Wish I could give more stars. THANK YOU!

Scrub Club Co

This app is just what I was looking for! Other apps I tried did not require the customer to accept the terms and conditions. This app is perfect. I had questions, and Raj was quick to respond and provide a solution. Thank you!

Something to Talk About

I had issues when I downloaded the app because I didn’t have a save button to enable the changes. The support answered right away and helped me trouble shoot until the issue was resolved. Great customer service! I would recommend to anyone!

Had some trouble with right placement and design on my checkout page. Quick fix from Tech Dignity.. Thanks

MrSimpler

Amazing app, really helped me solve a big big big problem. Also awesome friendly owner, which helped to set things up the right way.

annkullberg.com

We needed some customization and they figured it out quickly and efficiently. Does exactly what we needed and great customer service. Very responsive.

The FretWire

Great App. Does the job well. I had a little bit of incompatibility with my theme, and they sorted it out for me right away. I wish more apps were this efficient!

SOLT UN PEPER

great app and an awesome customer Service !!! i needed one fix for my Homepage and they helped me quickly to fix the issue and it was exactly what i needed to run my page smoothly.