I Agree To Terms ‑ Best Seller

I Agree To Terms ‑ Best Seller

by Tech Dignity

Add a Terms and Conditions checkbox without any hassle!

Mercado Hogar

The support service was amazing and very fast, 100% I recommend this app and his developer, for sure I will check more app from them.

LeBumppl

I use the website on several websites. It works flawlessly. The support team is really cool and helps with customization, when such is needed for the app to work properly. Highly recommend it!

Fufurufas

Great app!!!!!!
Raj solved all my doubts with a lot of professionalism.
I totally recommend it !!!!!

BillboardVinyls

They were great to work with. They were able to move this box to our checkout page rather than the product page and they customized some design aspects allowing us to put in more verbiage. Very easy to work with and very fast. I would recommend 100%.

Appreciation at Work

This is an excellent option for automated access to terms of use agreements so that we can then provide automated product fulfillment instantly (customers expect that)! Excellent support to customize the app to our specific needs!

Pet Passion

The application works well, but what is even better is the customer service. If you have any problems regarding the application then Tech Dignity will help you in no time and very efficiently. Therefore, I'd really recommend their applications as well as their services to everyone!

Hello Petite Paper

Got the app as it seems to be simple to use and serving my needs. After not working at first for unkown reasons to me, they offered help right away and it's working correctly.

Adaptosana.ch

Unbelievable superfast service! New Worldrecord! Thank you very mucho!
Raj is a Superhero!

Best regards
Roman

Rudersdal Vin

Took less than 5 minutes to set-up and has all the needed customization features. can't complain about anything.

Elegant Child NY

Excellent fast service. Helped me get it set up in no time! Highly recommend Tech Dignity. thanks for all your help