I Agree To Terms ‑ Best Seller

I Agree To Terms ‑ Best Seller

by Tech Dignity

Easily add a Terms And Condition Checkbox to your cart page

Talismani Portafortuna

I want suggest all, to use this great app and have support if need to make some fixing for you theme. I will buy again, for others my site. thanks you!

Desert Spirit Life

The customer support for this app is TOP NOTCH. I have emailed multiple times, and everytime they have fixed my issue. They even did some custom coding per my request. I highly encourage you to choose this app for your checkbox/Agree to Terms needs on the cart.

gouach

I had trouble with the rendering but the guys just fixed it for me. Awesome after sale serves. thanks

Kuarpay

I have to agree with the previous reviews. Great customer service. They fixed my initial issues very quickly. To bad you can´t have the checkbox inside checkout but it seems to be a shopify policy.

Ashy Leigh Designs

Love this app. Works great & when there is an issue, the customer service was on point and excellent in fixing it!

Glitter Haven

This app is simple to use & did just what I needed it to do. Works great!

LandZero

This app is perfect and I absolutely needed it for what I do. I came to write this review because the support the app maker gives is unbelievable. I have had two customizations I needed, he responds immediately and fixed each issue. Wonderful experience with him.

cuddlyjewels

This app is the one I was looking for!

It works as I wish and the support is really great! They fixed the problem I had (I am not an expert in app/web/digital tools/etc ...). So really Thanks and ... of course, for my experience I suggest this app to other :)

beagle lovers shop

Excellent support. Fixed all my needs in just one day! Awesome. The app is noe perfect for my webshop.

Coconut Supply

Very useful app. We had a minor issue due to conflicting apps but the costumer support was great and fixed the issue within hours.