Termzy ‑ I Agree To Terms

Add a Terms and Conditions checkbox without any hassle!

From $1.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Terms and Conditions

Smidr

Location Denmark

I am subscribing to your app “I agree to terms”, because here in Denmark, as part of the EU, it is mandatory to prompt the customer for the conditions. But in the cart, where your app will appear, it is a problem. Your app (= the conditions message generated by the app) does not show up every time in the cart. That means that the customer / buyer can not read and accept the conditions, but is still prompted to do so, in order to proceed. And that does not work. If I reload the page, it usually appears. But the customer / buyer does not know that. So I will lose the order! Can you fix this ASAP, or I will have to find another solution / app.

October 31, 2022

Hi,
We are really sorry for the inconvenience.
We have already sent an email for support but we didn't get any response from your side.
It would be great if you reinstall the app so, we can setup the app for you.
Thank You!

CARDOTAKU

Location Japan
Time spent using app About 1 month

The checkbox did not appear on some browsers.
I contacted for help and I got help.
Everything could have gone well if the app was compatible with multilingual sites.
Useless app for multilingual sites. I paid 2 months for nothing.

June 8, 2020

Hi,
We understand the value of your money to you.
We already supported you with the theme issue.
If you have any other issue, then we will still help you, or if you want a refund, then we also provide it to you.
Thanks!

j2 Skincare

It just doesn't work period another order went through and they simply bypassed the whole damn thing going to uninstall it now.