I Agree To Terms ‑ Best Seller

I Agree To Terms ‑ Best Seller

by Tech Dignity

Easily add a Terms And Condition Checkbox to your cart page

Shining You

Works as it should. Perfect for EU shops that need the extra checkbox. Excellent support, fixed my tiny bug for me so quickly.

Thank you!

History Legends

Raj offers the best customer support. Fast replies and excellent work. I had a little problem with the app at first but it got fixed quickly. I needed a very detailed solution for my store and within a few hours it was precisely like I wanted it to be done. You cannot find a better customer support anywhere on Shopify.

FILLICO ONLINE SHOP

The support was awesome. We had a small problem at first but they quickly fixed it. Thank you so much!

Unseen Bio

Great and fast support. The solution needed a minor adaption to fit our theme, but Raj help us within a hour.

maritimo

This app fixed my Terms & conditions issue very easy. I had a few problems to make it work the way I wanted and the support mailed me very quickly back and solved the problems. My best recommendations.

What The Fudge UK

Easy to use, had a few issues regarding the way the tick box was behaving on my store. Emailed Raj at Tech Dignity and the issue was sorted quickly. Now works perfectly, exactly the way I want!

Igračke Plus

Does exactly what it should...

GingerRoots Outdoor Adventures

Super easy to use, contacted technical support to have them customize my app to work best for my business. They responded very quickly, easy to work with.

Sabra & Sand

Had a little glitch getting the product installed because of my drawer cart. Raj immediately addressed the issue, did a customization, and installed it for me. Incredibly helpful and responsive customer service!

Pu-erh Tea Company

Support helped me implement the checkbox and make sure it was styled properly. Great customer service.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17