Termzy ‑ I Agree To Terms

Add a Terms and Conditions checkbox without any hassle!

From $1.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Terms and Conditions

EGLOOH

Location Italy

The app works as expected. The translation option is very useful.
And the customer care has been very reactive and helpful. Highly recommended.

Gexist.com

Location Switzerland

Fantastic application!
Their customer service is very good. They reply to our enquiry as soon as they can.

November 3, 2022

Thank you for your review! 🤗

The House of CO-KÝ

UPDATE - Was able to get communication and support . At the moment everything is working good so I'm updating my rate as well. Thanks for assisting. Was very excited about this app but after 3 emails and no reply for supporting 3 weeks I may have to delete it. The app works on some orders and others don't, so I just need help on figuring out why. Looking forward to a reply.

October 3, 2022

We are really sorry about the inconvenience that you face.
Due to the weekends, we are unable to check your email. I hope you received the email related weekend(out of the office). Please reinstall the app so, we can setup the app for you.
Thank you!

Qarrya Retreats

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Super reactive and professional developers team.
I love the app, it gives me peace of mind when customers book my services. Thank you Raj and team!

Rationsnacks

Location Denmark

The app works as expected but the service was extraordinary. Besides helping us with installation, Maddie helped us customize the layout so it would fit our store. 100% satisfied and would definitely recommend.

Klensmy

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app 1 day

Perfect, very easy to use and affordable as well. Mady that helped me edit the message a little was really helpful and efficient too!

Cubanitas Custom Designs

I was so confused and even after trying to add this app to my site it will not reflect when checking out. I reached out to costumer service they took over and fixed it. The customer service is amazing would highly recommend

daisylette.pl

Location Poland
Time spent using app About 1 month

Nice app, working good. Also very good customer service :) Truly recommend for other people :) Cheers

TatrezatAsfour.com

Time spent using app About 2 hours

i have never seen such amazing customer service in all my years as a customer & a business owner !!!! amazing all across the board. 5star !!!

SAMPUR

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 hour

J'ai utilisé cette application et j'ai eu un problème, un conseiller à su m'aider à régler mon problème très rapidement ! je recommande

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 32 33