I Agree To Terms ‑ Best Seller

I Agree To Terms ‑ Best Seller

by Tech Dignity

Add a Terms and Conditions checkbox without any hassle!

SILKEUNIVERSET

Great customer service. I had some problems but i contacted them, and they helped me out in 5 minutes. 5/5 for sure.

USShoppingSOS

Customer service is great and response fast. He helped me to add the custom-made check box . And the app is great so far,

Boligkram

This app works perfectly with my theme, needed some help and the support was quick and super helpful :)

CalmKingdom

I used this app to help me add my terms and conditions box to checkout without any needed coding work, and it did the job, perfectly. Besides, The support team was amazing when it came to requesting some custom features such as requiring the customer to tick the box prior to checking out etc..

Dabóti

Works great, fast customer care, unfortunately, I am really upset that Shopify does not allow to use this app on the checkout page for regular users.

SLA The Label

This app is exactly what I needed and support was very quick to help my store with an installation issue.

Oltre il Sole

Super support, I asked them if the app could have been translated into different languages, and they did it. Top

Top Eventi Store

Help desk extremely helpful app is worthed thank you! features are easy to install template is nice and our customer like it

The Cookieholic

I love this app. I was needing help the first day I downloaded it because my theme made it difficult to see the terms at checkout. I emailed Tech Dignity and they got on it right away. Communication was quick and responsive and the issue was fixed within 24 hrs. Thank you so much!

LUXE + RO

Love the app. I’ve been using it for over 3 years and no issues. Their e-mail support is super fast to respond. I contacted them at 2:00am and just a saw a response just a few after. Thank you!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 27 28