Reviews (379)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its ease of integration and functionality, including the addition of agree-to-terms checkboxes and recording of agreements with time codes. It's praised for its customization options, multi-language compatibility, and assistance with legal requirements. Many find it affordable and commend the efficient customer support.

December 15, 2023

good app and customer service was great

beApro
India
About 2 hours using the app
Centous Solutions replied December 18, 2023

Thank you for taking the time to review our service. Your feedback is much appreciated and helps us to improve.

May 10, 2018

Great support as we needed terms and conditions checkbox for an pharmacy website where customers have to accept terms before checkout, team was very helpful to implement these for us in the needed places as this was required by our banking partners for operating online pharmacy.

Onlinechemistnz
New Zealand
Almost 6 years using the app
April 18, 2018

Fantastic level of service. At first it didn't work on my theme (Narrative) but a really helpful guy called Raj sorted things out for me very quickly. Now it looks and works great!

Escape Audio
Over 5 years using the app
October 5, 2021

Love the app. I’ve been using it for over 3 years and no issues. Their e-mail support is super fast to respond. I contacted them at 2:00am and just a saw a response just a few after. Thank you!!

LUXE + RO
Over 5 years using the app
September 7, 2018

thank you for a great support and nice contact!

Jewelberry
Germany
About 5 years using the app
September 25, 2018

Great app. Easy to use. The developer is very helpful, he helped med make a few custom changes to the layout to make it fit the theme better. Awesome communication and response time - 6/5!!!

Fredericia Isenkram
Denmark
Almost 5 years using the app
June 22, 2018

Awesome customer support. Highly Recommended.

Lockapparel
Over 4 years using the app
November 6, 2019

Easy to use, had a few issues regarding the way the tick box was behaving on my store. Emailed Raj at Tech Dignity and the issue was sorted quickly. Now works perfectly, exactly the way I want!

What The Fudge UK
Over 4 years using the app
December 4, 2019

The support was awesome. We had a small problem at first but they quickly fixed it. Thank you so much!

FILLICO ONLINE SHOP
Japan
About 4 years using the app
May 26, 2021

The app does exactly what you'd expect. The devs are really good at correcting code quickly too if you need it.

TNWS
About 4 years using the app
Centous Solutions replied May 26, 2021

Thank you for your beautiful review!