4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to add a Terms and Conditions agreement checkbox to the checkout process, offering protection against customer disputes. They value its customization options, compatibility with various themes, and time-coded agreement recording. The support team is commended for their efficient service and customization help. The app is also praised for its affordability, multilingual support, and live chat service. It's recommended for its ease of use, seamless installation, and flawless operation with different themes.

March 1, 2023

App didn't work after updating my theme. Mady helped me out great and quick. See also helped improving the layout. Great customer service!

CEK Gymnastics
Netherlands
About 1 month using the app
April 19, 2023

Solved all my problems! Really easy to integrate and support is quick an efficient!
The customisation options are a nice tough too.

Summit Bespoke
6 months using the app
Centous Solutions replied April 19, 2023

Thank you so much for your positive feedback!
We appreciate your kind words and look forward to serving you again.

April 14, 2023

Vielen Dank für den super tollen Support. Hier wird einem wirklich geholfen. Auch Hilfe zur Selbsthilfe wird gegeben. Bester App-Support, den ich Im Shopify-Apstore bisher erleben durfte. Und vor Allem in einer rasanten Geschwindigkeit. Innerhalb von Minuten wird hier auf Mail-Anfragen geantwortet. Kompliment ans Team :-)

Laure Bags and Travel
Germany
About 4 years using the app
Centous Solutions replied April 14, 2023

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review! We're delighted to hear that you had a great experience with us and that our assistance met your expectations. Your kind words mean a lot to us, and we're grateful for your support.

Please do not hesitate to contact us again if you need any further assistance. We look forward to the chance to serve you again soon!

April 19, 2023

This app has solved all my problems regarding privacy policy and legal requirements.
It is intuitive and works beautiful. Also we needed some customization and the support team (in our case it was Mady) were super helpful and fast solving every issue.
I recommended a lot! Thank you for your service!

MEDITAROMA SL
Spain
1 day using the app
Centous Solutions replied April 19, 2023

Thank you for your positive feedback!
We are glad that you had a great experience with us and we appreciate your cooperation.

June 21, 2023

Best + quick support! Fixed our problems with installation of the app in the Forge theme and responded immediately. Best recommendations from us :-)

I TRÅD MED VERDEN
Denmark
5 days using the app
Centous Solutions replied June 21, 2023

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review!
Your kind words mean a lot to us, and we're grateful for your support.

May 11, 2023

I needed a checkbox with multiple language settings. This app fulfills this purpose. I needed some help to properly display the text and checkbox in my theme and the support team helped me out a lot.

fictionary world
Germany
About 16 hours using the app
May 16, 2023

The best service is that they provide the online chat services. This is very fast and convenient. Very recommend.

Runhood Power Inc.
About 6 hours using the app
March 28, 2023

Had trouble setting it up, got fast support and now its working perfectly, thank you so much. Recommend

Lihtsam elu
Estonia
20 minutes using the app
April 20, 2023

La aplicación funciona muy bien y nos ha evitado varios problemas relacionados a servicio y condiciones de venta, por otro lado el soporte es muy rápido y dispuesto. Recomiendo esta app 100%!

Cosmetic
Chile
Over 2 years using the app
July 4, 2023

Potřeboval jsem individuálně upravit checkboxy na našem e-shopu. Zákaznická péče se mi ihned věnovala a našli jsme ideální řešení!

Polty.cz