Wishlist @ $2

Feature packed Wishlist at affordable cost

Fifty Shades of Intimacy

I wish I found this sooner!. It works like it should. It displays without problems from themes. That was the biggest problem I had when selecting which wish list to use, this is the one to go with.

Muche & Muchette ♥

I don't know how they set it up on my specific theme but incredible, it works so well, and it's cheaper than the others

Focus Vapor

Easy to setup and it works great. The added backend functionality will be great for being able to target customers with offers.

Helenskinz Online NZ

After selecting the App I contacted them for the free install 5 times. 4 days later after a couple more emails I still can't get an answer, nothing at all, no response! I ended up installing it myself which is quite easy but the button placement is a complete pain in butt, that's a really tough thing to get right if you don't have any experience with code. I finally got it to sit in the footer which I am mildly happy with, I am not at all impressed that I have haven't even had one email to say "we are busy and will help you soon" nothing at all, talking to brick wall would have been more helpful. So if you are looking for a quick install by these guys don't hold your breathe. The app itself is not bad, not amazing either. May remove, yet to decide. For the whole experience including how the app works and customer service, I have to give it a 2, I am sick of waiting, how hard is it to send a quick email to acknowledge that someone needs help with their supposedly FREE HELP/Setup! If you are at all unsure about being able to do it yourself due to having no experience I wouldn't attempt it, I'd wait for them to do it for you whenever that would be. I even took the time to create access for them too on my account, what a waste of time that was!

4barber

Awesome, and staff was helpful in installing super fast!

Merry Charms - Lyann Yap

The app is great. Very easy to install the 3 steps of code into my theme editor. The instruction is very clear with example page.

I have tested the app and is working fine! Really love it very much. Now I can view customers' wishlist at admin side and make necessary personal marketing/selling plan to individual. I will stay with this and subscribe it for the other online shop too.

I am waiting for the technical side friend to help me to adjust the button colour to blend with the rest and I trust they will do so shortly. Too excited to give them a good review here. Recommend this app.

Rydale

I was a bit annoyed at waiting so long for a response, but now they've sorted out Variants and the wishlist page is fully customizable, so our needs are fully met by this app and it's $2. Great value.

Beautiful Black Hair Canada

After over a week of waiting and no response on the status of the install. I deleted it.

Calgary Plants Online Garden Centre

Love this app and fantastic support!

Podarok

Superb support. I didn't have to lift a finger to get it set up and completely customised for my theme - to the level that my developers do for me. What a service.