Wishlist @ $2

Feature packed Wishlist at affordable cost

JYards

This application is distinguished in terms of stability and affordability. It does the job seamlessly. In addition, customer service and technical support is so strong, responsive, and always cooperative with customization. A safe and proper choice for any scale.

Town & Shore Studio

Sounded like a good fit but could not get the product configured with the instructions provided. Support seems to not be available during US business hours. I did not get a response. I've uninstalled, seems like developer based install is needed. townshorestudio.com

Hamisi

The application is simple and functional and above all it is cheap. The strength is the support. They responded in a timely manner and made changes to my site that were not due. recommended

Eleganz n Grace - The Style Shoppe

This is a good app. Perfect for my website. Awesome support staff Kundan who helped set up everything to my satisfaction patiently and efficiently. Highly recommended.

LOULOU

Absolutely excellent app and amazing customer support.
I asked for the free setup offered because I have a non english webshop, and I was really impressed. Finnish language translation got installed and the application was made to match the theme design.
check the wishlist. @ www.loulou.fi

I highly recommend.
Big thanx to Kundan & Avinash

Once Off Creations

I am super impressed with this app as well as the staff who handle the support.
Well done guys, I am impressed.
I asked for changes, and then some more, and EVERY single time they helped.
Perfect.
I cannot recommend this app supplier enough.
Visit my site at www.onceoffcreations.com to see the HEART icon on my products. Very impressive.
Also check out their Now in stock @ $3 app. Also brilliant. I asked them to add things and change things. EVERYTHING was done perfectly!!
A BIG thank you to Kundan and Avinash!!!!

QUO

Fantastic support. And app works fast and smooth. Customization of certain aspects of the app was very quick.

Pixies Rule

I have used Wishlist @$2 for three years now and it performs perfectly! Customer service is rapid and repairs after I've upgraded my theme work flawlessly. I highly recommend this APP for your customer Wish List needs. Having a sound, working Wish List helps to retain your customers and many DO rely upon a Wish List for their shopping needs. Thank you for such great service over these three years.

Online Clothing Boutique - UOIOnline.com

Can an app really be perfect and only cost $2? Yes, yes it can.

Seriously, it does its just job and is simple to use. Couldn't ask for more.

La Fourche

I've had interactions with many many shopify apps team and I have to say that this has been the smoothest and best support I ever had ! To sum up, the app fits exactly what we wanted : a simple but efficient whishlist with email recaps etc. But the true difference is the support. They have been amazing with us. They setup the whishlist for us, they answered very quickly to our questions & requests and they tailored & twicked a few things for our own use. Worth it !

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16