Wishlist @ $2

Feature packed Wishlist at affordable cost

4barber

Awesome, and staff was helpful in installing super fast!

Merry Charms - Lyann Yap

The app is great. Very easy to install the 3 steps of code into my theme editor. The instruction is very clear with example page.

I have tested the app and is working fine! Really love it very much. Now I can view customers' wishlist at admin side and make necessary personal marketing/selling plan to individual. I will stay with this and subscribe it for the other online shop too.

I am waiting for the technical side friend to help me to adjust the button colour to blend with the rest and I trust they will do so shortly. Too excited to give them a good review here. Recommend this app.

Rydale

I was a bit annoyed at waiting so long for a response, but now they've sorted out Variants and the wishlist page is fully customizable, so our needs are fully met by this app and it's $2. Great value.

Calgary Plants Online Garden Centre

Love this app and fantastic support!

Podarok

Superb support. I didn't have to lift a finger to get it set up and completely customised for my theme - to the level that my developers do for me. What a service.

truproject.net

Great app and great fast support....

Nerd Girl Yarns

A fantastic app with superb support.

P&J Home and Garden Decor

Nice app. Great support too, they did the install for me within 24 hours...much appreciated.

IT Pro Home Solutions

Excellent App was able to customise the wishlists to my extra needs and was extremely supportive during the entire process, Highly Recommended

Miv Interiores

Great app and an excellent support. ;)