Wishlist @ $2

Feature packed Wishlist at affordable cost

Saturn Magazines

This is a AWESOME app! It will make my customers life easier. And for only $2 a month, WOW! Customer Service installed the app for me. They did it quickly, and replied to my messages quickly too! They really deserve ten stars!!!

Fifty Shades of Intimacy

I wish I found this sooner!. It works like it should. It displays without problems from themes. That was the biggest problem I had when selecting which wish list to use, this is the one to go with.

Muche & Muchette ♥

I don't know how they set it up on my specific theme but incredible, it works so well, and it's cheaper than the others

Focus Vapor

Easy to setup and it works great. The added backend functionality will be great for being able to target customers with offers.

4barber

Awesome, and staff was helpful in installing super fast!

Merry Charms - Lyann Yap

The app is great. Very easy to install the 3 steps of code into my theme editor. The instruction is very clear with example page.

I have tested the app and is working fine! Really love it very much. Now I can view customers' wishlist at admin side and make necessary personal marketing/selling plan to individual. I will stay with this and subscribe it for the other online shop too.

I am waiting for the technical side friend to help me to adjust the button colour to blend with the rest and I trust they will do so shortly. Too excited to give them a good review here. Recommend this app.

Rydale

I was a bit annoyed at waiting so long for a response, but now they've sorted out Variants and the wishlist page is fully customizable, so our needs are fully met by this app and it's $2. Great value.

Calgary Plants Online Garden Centre

Love this app and fantastic support!

Podarok

Superb support. I didn't have to lift a finger to get it set up and completely customised for my theme - to the level that my developers do for me. What a service.

truproject.net

Great app and great fast support....