Wishlist @ $2

Feature packed Wishlist at affordable cost

Mlmlabel

Easy to use app with great support who were happy to customise it for us to match our website style.

Sunday Gold

this app is an integral part of my store and for $2/month it's a steal. Any trouble getting it set up, just reach out to their support and they'll happily get it going for you.

Revoir 2

Very good app and great support team!

Futurebikini

Perfect!
They did all the setup during the Christmas Day. Even the design matching with my store.

Max

Yourallure

It does exactly as described and they will even install it for you. Great App!

Cleobella

Just starting to use the app, but have already had a great experience. The team was so helpful in doing the full install process and making sure the app looked exactly the way we wanted on our website. Highly recommend!

After Alice 2

Great value app and very helpful/responsive support to install and tailor to our site. Highly recommended.

On Trends Avenue

Great App and speedy Customer Service. Easily incorporated into my store. I took advantage of the free set up option. It was set up in a matter of hours. When I needed changes made to the color it was completed quickly as well. The functionality is simply perfect for what I need and the price cannot be beat. https://www.ontrendsavenue.com

Vanilla Top

Great app. It does whats needed. The support team sets it up for you too..
Check it out on my store https://www.vanillatop.com/

Savanna Trends

Amazing and they did the whole setup for me to compliment my Template.

You could not ask for any better service