Wishlist @ $2

Feature packed Wishlist at affordable cost

Europabay

This App is a must have for all shops. Its cheap, Cheerful, Handy, Very useful and helps generate more sales. After Install shopapps.in stepped in and made it too easy for us! Set up was a breeze and now we have a wishlist that is reliable and useful. Many Thanks again to Kundan for all his help and customisation's

Amazing Grace 4

Great application! It has helped my products reach larger audiences and created outstanding experiences for those who visit my e-commerce website.

Thank You!

Dexterity Brand

Great app and exactly what I needed for my new store selling shirts with magnetic closures. The free setup was greatly appreciated. www.dexteritybrand.com.au

Eliksirio

Great app for Shopify stores! Highly recommend!
Www.eliksirio.gr

Roni Taylor Fit

Kundan has been amazingly helpful! I asked for features that they did not already have and he was more than willing to get me what I asked for. I even had to change themes and he installed the app to my new theme without hesitation. I have several apps installed and this is my first review because I am so impressed with their service. I would highly recommend this app to anyone looking for a great wishlist app...so worth it!!!

Test4rr

Love this app! Nice to have the feature for customers to add to their wish list for future holidays or as gifts. Recommend this app as it is easy to install and works flawlessly.

www.RebelRomanceShop.com

Flauntfashionlibrary

This is a great app! They helped me install the app for free. I had a few issues and change requests which they quickly fixed. Very happy so far! =). Thank you for your help.

Ns1specialty Shop

This review is long over due. Great App and features. Support is very helpful if needed. Thank you!

Mary Ann Design

I just installed this app and love it. I did it myself by pasting the code into the proper places where instructed. The instructions were clear and the screenshots were helping to paste the code properly. I tested out the app and it works just fine. I recommend contacting support though if you want to change the way it looks to fit with your theme. Since I have the basic Pop theme for my website it fit in perfectly without having to contact the developer.

The Fluffy Penguin Company

Great little app! I have this one, and their email notfiy app. Both were professionally installed for free in about 24 hours to match my theme colors and placement. Both work amazing and give me some great insight to what my customers want. And they're cheap! I LOVE that isn't not a $30/month type thing!
Thank you guys!