Wishlist @ $2

Feature packed Wishlist at affordable cost

Amazonias

Great free and fast setup by the creators, who even made sure it matched the rest of my layout. Functionality is what i wanted from it. much better priced than the other apps doing the same thing at a ridiculously high cost (for something that should actually be included in shopify proper).
d

THE X SHOP

While we've only recently installed this app, I wanted to share our preliminary review since the support (by Kundan), functionality, and user interface to match the look-and-feel of The X Shop (www.thexshop.xyz) is aMaZiNg!! In addition, our change requests are completed in a timely manner and the price is so affordable! It can be challenging to find the right app that balances the user requirements with the business requirements at a reasonable price for a startup and so we really appreciate that this app is perfect for this! I highly recommend this app, including the support provided! I will post another review after we've had more time to use it, in particular the backend functionality to review data and obtain insights. Good luck everyone!

Uniform Sarees

Started using this app few weeks back and for a very very reasonable fee, this app is a life savior, simple to install, support team is very supportive for any kind of modifications and the app works wonder, check here www.uniformsarees.in

Avalon and Ninth

I have nothing but great things to say! First off, if you don't have any coding experience, don't worry. They will help you get it installed. And they will format everything so it blends right in with your theme.

I've had them help me out on a few themes and each time they are quick, courteous, and willing to fix if it didn't turn out exactly the way I envisioned it the first time.

Money well spent at only $2 a month! Definitely recommend!

With Bling

This is an excellent app!! It does everything it says it does. It's cheap. Also don't worry if you need customisation. Although it requires coding, if you explain to the developers what you need, they will edit this for you!

Roudbreck

For 2 USD per month this app has an unbeatable price quality ratio!I am usually not willing to pay extra for additional apps and I am sure that there are many out there who think that way. But for 2 USD even I can make an exception!IThere are free alternatives out there however I needed an app which language can be completely customized. And it does work like a charm after the developers took care of everything!

JYards

This application is distinguished in terms of stability and affordability. It does the job seamlessly. In addition, customer service and technical support is so strong, responsive, and always cooperative with customization. A safe and proper choice for any scale.

Hamisi

The application is simple and functional and above all it is cheap. The strength is the support. They responded in a timely manner and made changes to my site that were not due. recommended

Eleganz n Grace - The Style Shoppe

This is a good app. Perfect for my website. Awesome support staff Kundan who helped set up everything to my satisfaction patiently and efficiently. Highly recommended.

LOULOU

Absolutely excellent app and amazing customer support.
I asked for the free setup offered because I have a non english webshop, and I was really impressed. Finnish language translation got installed and the application was made to match the theme design.
check the wishlist. @ www.loulou.fi