Wishlist @ $2

Feature packed Wishlist at affordable cost

Rebel Road 2

Fantastic!!! Best service ever. They installed it for me and adapted it to fit my theme.Great work guys.Thanks.

Derby City Leds

Excellent Wishlist app! Does everything we needed one to and then some, but for a great low price. Our customers were asking us if we had a wishlist and within minutes we were able to tell them to refresh the page to see it. Great app!

Wind Charmer

Fantastic App! It's exactly what I needed and it looks great on my site. The support was knowledgeable and helpful. Highly recommend!

Blakshop

REALLY GOOD APP, it works like a charm and it is completely editable.
The Support is simply amazing, the best support I ever received !
To pay back you for it I will have to keep this app at least during 20 years :D

Thank you guys.

Saturn Magazines

This is a AWESOME app! It will make my customers life easier. And for only $2 a month, WOW! Customer Service installed the app for me. They did it quickly, and replied to my messages quickly too! They really deserve ten stars!!!

Fifty Shades of Intimacy

I wish I found this sooner!. It works like it should. It displays without problems from themes. That was the biggest problem I had when selecting which wish list to use, this is the one to go with.

Muche & Muchette ♥

I don't know how they set it up on my specific theme but incredible, it works so well, and it's cheaper than the others

Focus Vapor

Easy to setup and it works great. The added backend functionality will be great for being able to target customers with offers.

4barber

Awesome, and staff was helpful in installing super fast!

Merry Charms - Lyann Yap

The app is great. Very easy to install the 3 steps of code into my theme editor. The instruction is very clear with example page.

I have tested the app and is working fine! Really love it very much. Now I can view customers' wishlist at admin side and make necessary personal marketing/selling plan to individual. I will stay with this and subscribe it for the other online shop too.

I am waiting for the technical side friend to help me to adjust the button colour to blend with the rest and I trust they will do so shortly. Too excited to give them a good review here. Recommend this app.