Wishlist @ $2

Feature packed Wishlist at affordable cost

P&J Home and Garden Decor

Nice app. Great support too, they did the install for me within 24 hours...much appreciated.

IT Pro Home Solutions

Excellent App was able to customise the wishlists to my extra needs and was extremely supportive during the entire process, Highly Recommended

Miv Interiores

Great app and an excellent support. ;)

Fair Trade Inc.

The customer service was very helpful. They personally customized my wishlist for me for free.
Thanks so much

Stellar Modern: Stellar Modern Goods for 21st Century Living!

This is a great app and the shopapps people were really friendly and teriffic during the very simple process to have wishlist installed at my store. I was being a bit fussy and wanted the icon moved to a different place after installation and the support team was very efficient and helpful. The app is a great addition to the store as well. It is well integrated and the user experience is seamless. It also functions as expected. As a relatively new shop owner, I am realizing that little touches like this, that are electives - really help a store come together into a functional unit- It's way more than just the design of your theme and what you are selling. After struggling through all the nuts and bolts to figure out what i wanted and needed, installing wishlist was cake. A nice experience, a nice app and wonderful addition to the store. It's also worth noting the that the helpfulness of the support team there was commendable and the app works great.

Pebbelles

Support was fast and prompt! Love it! A must have for every store. Highly recommend.

Andrew's Loft

Simple to install and customize. Excellent customer service. Installation is free and guys are really can go extra mile if needed

theonlinechic

Great app, customizable and very useful! I wanted to change look and feel of Wishlist page. I contacted support. Support people got it done right away. I am Super happy. :)

WHY NOT?

I love the customer services, love the price, love this app so much.

EduGamesKart.com

The wishlist app is a must have for any e-commerce website these days. The app is robust and very cost effective.

Whenever I reached out to the support staff with any request for customizing the app to my website, I received very swift and efficient support.