Wishlist @ $2

Feature packed Wishlist at affordable cost

Cinderloop

These guys are amazing! They installed the app and made everything work with my theme so fast, even adding a wishlist icon that totally matched the existing shopping cart icon. I was really impressed. No issues, works perfectly. Thank you!!

Antoinette

Cinderloop.com

Supply4bag

AMAZING APP. A MUST-HAVE APP in Shopify's store.

Simple but functional and valuable.

The developers are very helpful, they designed My Wishlist Page to match my website layout and look gorgeous.

Highly recommended.

SUPPLY4BAG.COM

Kickin Rad

This app is an amazing value! Support installed it for me very quickly, and it integrated perfectly with my theme. Highly recommended!

Dark Elf Dice

Absolutely amazing app! We've been wanting a Wishlist on the site for sometime, and the app developers had us up and running in no time at all. In the end, all we had to do was download the app and request that they set it up. The developers took care of everything, and *poof!* like magic we now have a Wishlist that matches the site. Thank you!

Artprintsvicky

Very proffesional app, with super fast custom installation to my theme, it looks beautiful in my shop. Of course highly recomment.

Vicky :)))

Collect And Display

Very impressed with this app and the developers.

The Wishlist itself operates very smoothly and is easy to use. I had some advanced installation instructions which the developers were more than happy to help with and they had them implemented within a very short time.

This Wishlist app is cheaper than the one we using previously and in far superior in comparison. Highly recommended.

Raw Glitter Llc

Honestly, this is the best app for wishlists out there! Not only is the app itself amazing, but so is the customer service. Im not tech savvy whatsoever and their customer support theme installed the app for ,me completely for free! For $2 a month you will get more than what you pay for. They installed the wishlist to match my themes look in less than 24 hours. For $2 you get free setup, plus extensive analytical reports that enable you to track which products are most desired and what inventory to order more of. You can view each customers wishlist (behind the scenes so to speak). Ive been a shopify customer and user for over 3 years now and have purchased tons of different apps but none of them have made me happier than this one. In fact, this is the first review Ive ever written for any app, thats how amazing it works for me! If youre looking for a wishlist app, look no further, this is the best one out there!

Bycoon

Before this app, we tried two other apps and they all asked for crazy amount of money for custom installation.

This app is great, works perfectly with our shop. If you have an unusual theme and design just send them an installation request and they will do it to match your store design.

The support is amazing everything was done in the most professional and clean way. Plus, the support is free and got a response in less 24 hours... totally mind blowing !!

The price is totally affordable and worth it.

Nice job guys

The Armoury

I moved my store from Woocommerce to shopify, and had my wishlist on my old store exactly as I liked it. I purchased this app and, seeing they were happy to install it for me, emailed them with screenshots showing exactly how I'd like the wishlist placed, including in my header menu, and how I wanted it to show. A day later, it's done PERFECTLY and any little changes I asked for after that were done promptly. I am astonished this app costs so little considering the customer support is so amazing! Thank you again guys, I will be recommending you :)

Abravaro

Great app and excellent customer service! After downloading the app, I sent a request to have them install the app for me. In less than 24 hours, I received an email stating that they installed the app on my site, and they even matched the design to my theme/color scheme. So far it works great, and I would highly recommend this app.