Wishlist @ $2

Feature packed Wishlist at affordable cost

Toyorgame

Excellent app! Kudos for the app developer! Having problem while installing but the developer provided an excellent services on customization and it fits to my theme very well! Highly recommended!

Karlahanson Com

This app is great! Totally smooth and slick. Integrated seamlessly with my store. I asked for lots of little customizations so the wishlist page could be accessible through a menu, and asked for fontAwesome heart icons to be added, and quite a few other tweaks as well. The app developers provided all of these customizations free of charge, and set up the entire app to be seamlessly integrated with my store. Incredible level of customer service. It is also very affordable compared to other apps of its kind. I am very impressed by these guys, hope they continue to make more apps because I would happily use them if they provided the same level of support.

Skritovskrina Com

I didn't tried installing the app on my own. Instead, I asked the support team to do it for me and I have it installed and styled exactly the way I wanted in a matter of couple of hours. The app works great and the support is superb!

Yellow Rose Treasures

Excellant app for web develpers i highly recomend it,thnx again

Cloverleafshop

I installed the app last week and had some difficulty with the location of the "Add to Wishlist" link. I emailed the company for help and never heard back. I just checked my website and the "add to wishlist" link is centered where I want it to be and all of my other product.liquid pages have been updated! I was so pleasantly surprised that I'm reviewing the app, something I'm usually too lazy to do, to tell you to GET THIS APP!

Wilsonville Diamond

App works great, Support to get it up and running was first class. AND; when my our website converted to HTTPS SSL security they helped my find a bug in my coding, that was not even anything to do with their app! Then they would not even accept any payment for their time and expertise. Better service than shopify.

Susumaya

The support is responsive and helpful. I recommend. Thanks....

Hiddenpurls

This is a great app with top-notch support.

Out Of The Hutch

Now have a Wish List added to my shop. Great service from this app developer. Very pleased so far.

Quan Jewelry

Loving this new feature on our site! The support was quick in responding to our requests.