Wishlist @ $2

Feature packed Wishlist at affordable cost

Skritovskrina Com

I didn't tried installing the app on my own. Instead, I asked the support team to do it for me and I have it installed and styled exactly the way I wanted in a matter of couple of hours. The app works great and the support is superb!

Yellow Rose Treasures

Excellant app for web develpers i highly recomend it,thnx again

Cloverleafshop

I installed the app last week and had some difficulty with the location of the "Add to Wishlist" link. I emailed the company for help and never heard back. I just checked my website and the "add to wishlist" link is centered where I want it to be and all of my other product.liquid pages have been updated! I was so pleasantly surprised that I'm reviewing the app, something I'm usually too lazy to do, to tell you to GET THIS APP!

Wilsonville Diamond

App works great, Support to get it up and running was first class. AND; when my our website converted to HTTPS SSL security they helped my find a bug in my coding, that was not even anything to do with their app! Then they would not even accept any payment for their time and expertise. Better service than shopify.

Susumaya

The support is responsive and helpful. I recommend. Thanks....

Hiddenpurls

This is a great app with top-notch support.

Out Of The Hutch

Now have a Wish List added to my shop. Great service from this app developer. Very pleased so far.

Quan Jewelry

Loving this new feature on our site! The support was quick in responding to our requests.

Arts Crafts Jewels

Simple effective app, installed and matched to my store by the customer service team all with in 24 working hours. Very impressed.

Mlmlabel

Easy to use app with great support who were happy to customise it for us to match our website style.