Wishlist @ $2

Feature packed Wishlist at affordable cost

Eliksirio

Great app for Shopify stores! Highly recommend!
Www.eliksirio.gr

Roni Taylor Fit

Kundan has been amazingly helpful! I asked for features that they did not already have and he was more than willing to get me what I asked for. I even had to change themes and he installed the app to my new theme without hesitation. I have several apps installed and this is my first review because I am so impressed with their service. I would highly recommend this app to anyone looking for a great wishlist app...so worth it!!!

Artark

Brilliant. Easy to use and well intergrated with quick view. Fantastic support. Well priced. Highly recommended!

artark.com.au

Test4rr

Love this app! Nice to have the feature for customers to add to their wish list for future holidays or as gifts. Recommend this app as it is easy to install and works flawlessly.

www.RebelRomanceShop.com

Flauntfashionlibrary

This is a great app! They helped me install the app for free. I had a few issues and change requests which they quickly fixed. Very happy so far! =). Thank you for your help.

Ns1specialty Shop

This review is long over due. Great App and features. Support is very helpful if needed. Thank you!

Mary Ann Design

I just installed this app and love it. I did it myself by pasting the code into the proper places where instructed. The instructions were clear and the screenshots were helping to paste the code properly. I tested out the app and it works just fine. I recommend contacting support though if you want to change the way it looks to fit with your theme. Since I have the basic Pop theme for my website it fit in perfectly without having to contact the developer.

The Fluffy Penguin Company

Great little app! I have this one, and their email notfiy app. Both were professionally installed for free in about 24 hours to match my theme colors and placement. Both work amazing and give me some great insight to what my customers want. And they're cheap! I LOVE that isn't not a $30/month type thing!
Thank you guys!

Another Dimension Toys

Very good app that works great and really integrates with your theme. The customer service is extremely helpful and will help you set this up!

4catpeople

The support has been phenomenal! App works just like I want it to. Highly Recommended !!!