Wishlist @ $2

Feature packed Wishlist at affordable cost

Kristin Schmucker

Love it! Staff was easy to work with. They installed it quickly. And it greatly helped our Christmas sales! Excited to have the feature for only $2/month. #worthit

Seedsnow

Great app. Great customer support. Thank you! Highly recommend this app for any Shopify store.

Wellplayed

Top Notch support.

I'd gladly pay 10$ for this app simply because of their awesome support that they provided now twice for me... for free.

Other app creators should take an example in this when they charge fees for every change they make AND cost 5 - 10 times more each month.

5 stars. Thank you guys!

Omnigeneius

Good app and Support overall.
No issues till date - tested OK. a must have feature.

Regards,
Shalin Pinto
Omni GENEius
"Something brewing innovatively while making Joy for all" A unique nine product Launch for a solid cause. Board Games, Toys, Creative Apps, something for all.

==========

Great App, does the Job - nice feature to share wishlist via Social media and email , shopapps.in were very helpful to setup it up and went a step ahead and customized it as per the sites theme - twice. (after theme change), also thier Out Stock product was a must feature to have - and Kundan did a stellar job on that one too.

Triple Mountain

Everyone who collects something knows the challenge of the holidays: All you really want are new items for your collection, but friends and family are afraid to buy anything because they're not sure what you want or already have. Since we sell to collectors, this app is perfect for us. Customers easily add items to a wish list, then they can email (or send by Facebook, etc) their wish list to friends and family. They get what they want, buyers are thrilled to know they're buying something that will be cherished, and we get the sales! Everyone's happy! Additionally, since each of our products is listed as a quantity of 1 online (because condition makes each one unique), if an item sells, it is removed from wish lists automatically, avoiding confusion. Kundan installed the app for me, since I'm not tech saavy, and made it match our site's look and color scheme. It works perfectly and is the only app we're currently willing to pay a monthly fee for.

Xenotees

This app is a must have, and a bargain at $2/month! They set up everything for me wonderfully, and I couldn't be happier with the results! If you want to see it IRL, you can see how it works on my site www.xenotees.com

I love that they even made the buttons match my "add to cart" buttons, and added a button to the top of every page. PLUS, customers can share their wishlist via email or social networks.

Thank you Shopapps!

Weesqueak

Great, app and amazing support!

Mandysmoon

Great app - does exactly what it's supposed to do at an affordable price. Love it!

Sparkleandjade Com

This app works perfectly and their support staff was very fast at responding and setting this up to match my theme. Looks excellent and love that you can add specific variants, such as ring sizes, to the wishlist. This is a very important feature for wishlist sharing. Highly recommended.

Beginning Again

This is the perfect app...it does exactly what you need it for. The price is amazing...you should get it now before they realize how much more they could be charging:)