Wishlist

Feature packed Wishlist at affordable cost

$2/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Wishlist app

Myjoul

Avoid, avoid, avoid! Not integrated with the 2.0 shop and there are several bugs. The app does not work and also messed up parts of my website. Since then they are ignoring every email and refuse to remove the app and restore my website. I will now have to find someone else to delete the code and fix it. Save your time and find a better app that actually works and have a half-decent customer service!

Jarlia By Jolina

We update our review for 1 star because they never reply or acknowledge email. Really bad customer service!

www.shop-hannahmartin.com

Read my email and help me immediately. I loose costumer because of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Outfit

I was using this app till it stops working, now it is imposible to go into the configuration page. Theres no way to communicate with the developers.

Discriminant

I've been waiting for over a week for support to get back to me. Still no progress.

Luna Amora

Cant get ahold of support , app was not " freely " installed . This app is no where to be found on my theme though I've did most everything they said i needed to do manually .

Kat Scrappiness

I installed it and asked for the free installation help and they broke my site. Now I can't take orders! Have been emailing for days with no response. Really disappointed.

Artark

Appears to have not have been not working on our site for months. Don't set and forget. Pay for a better one.

Soulistic Life

How does one get support for this app? I've been writing for 4 days now and no response--- I LOVE the idea of this app and installed it. Everything looks fine, however when I go to add an item I keep getting the error "No items!" How do I fix? I can't create a wishlist and have my customers create if they can't add items. Any recommendations to resolve or for getting a hold of support? I've emailed in tickets, and written to the email above.

Beautiful Black Hair Canada

After over a week of waiting and no response on the status of the install. I deleted it.

Previous 1