Wishlist @ $2

Feature packed Wishlist at affordable cost

Discriminant

I've been waiting for over a week for support to get back to me. Still no progress.

Luna Amora

Cant get ahold of support , app was not " freely " installed . This app is no where to be found on my theme though I've did most everything they said i needed to do manually .

Kat Scrappiness

I installed it and asked for the free installation help and they broke my site. Now I can't take orders! Have been emailing for days with no response. Really disappointed.

Artark

Appears to have not have been not working on our site for months. Don't set and forget. Pay for a better one.

Soulistic Life

How does one get support for this app? I've been writing for 4 days now and no response--- I LOVE the idea of this app and installed it. Everything looks fine, however when I go to add an item I keep getting the error "No items!" How do I fix? I can't create a wishlist and have my customers create if they can't add items. Any recommendations to resolve or for getting a hold of support? I've emailed in tickets, and written to the email above.

Beautiful Black Hair Canada

After over a week of waiting and no response on the status of the install. I deleted it.

Dollsanddaydreams

I have been a client for over a year - my customers have been adding items to their wishlist all this time for my 1 and only winter sale - they come to use them today and the app is down. Their lists are gone and no way of creating a new one - error message is - "There was an error in the third-party application."

I can not see anything my end other than an error message.

Really concerned as the sale starts in 9 hours ... have contact developers