Wishlist @ $2

Feature packed Wishlist at affordable cost

Discriminant

I've been waiting for over a week for support to get back to me. Still no progress.

Luna Amora

Cant get ahold of support , app was not " freely " installed . This app is no where to be found on my theme though I've did most everything they said i needed to do manually .

Kat Scrappiness

I installed it and asked for the free installation help and they broke my site. Now I can't take orders! Have been emailing for days with no response. Really disappointed.

Soulistic Life

How does one get support for this app? I've been writing for 4 days now and no response--- I LOVE the idea of this app and installed it. Everything looks fine, however when I go to add an item I keep getting the error "No items!" How do I fix? I can't create a wishlist and have my customers create if they can't add items. Any recommendations to resolve or for getting a hold of support? I've emailed in tickets, and written to the email above.

Beautiful Black Hair Canada

After over a week of waiting and no response on the status of the install. I deleted it.

Dollsanddaydreams

I have been a client for over a year - my customers have been adding items to their wishlist all this time for my 1 and only winter sale - they come to use them today and the app is down. Their lists are gone and no way of creating a new one - error message is - "There was an error in the third-party application."

I can not see anything my end other than an error message.

Really concerned as the sale starts in 9 hours ... have contact developers