Wishlist @ $2

Feature packed Wishlist at affordable cost

Artisan Bound Llc

Not a plug and play requires coding, nope.

www.ArtisanBound.com

Motion Rc

App stopped working a day or two before Black Friday. Contacted the developer and they said they added more servers because their system was overloaded, they assured me it was working fine. Well it actually got worse and we had to remove the scripts form our page because it was causing our homepage and product pages to basically be unusable. Now the app doesn't even load inside the shopify Admin screen, we get a server not found error. Tried to email the developer but no response. Too bad because this app was good while it worked, but I think they were not prepared for the volume - probably a young, inexperienced company.

Vapel1fe

Didnt even get to use it, for the simple fact you have to assign an admin to your store to install it. What if I wanted to do it myself. Uninstalled

Helenskinz Online NZ

After selecting the App I contacted them for the free install 5 times. 4 days later after a couple more emails I still can't get an answer, nothing at all, no response! I ended up installing it myself which is quite easy but the button placement is a complete pain in butt, that's a really tough thing to get right if you don't have any experience with code. I finally got it to sit in the footer which I am mildly happy with, I am not at all impressed that I have haven't even had one email to say "we are busy and will help you soon" nothing at all, talking to brick wall would have been more helpful. So if you are looking for a quick install by these guys don't hold your breathe. The app itself is not bad, not amazing either. May remove, yet to decide. For the whole experience including how the app works and customer service, I have to give it a 2, I am sick of waiting, how hard is it to send a quick email to acknowledge that someone needs help with their supposedly FREE HELP/Setup! If you are at all unsure about being able to do it yourself due to having no experience I wouldn't attempt it, I'd wait for them to do it for you whenever that would be. I even took the time to create access for them too on my account, what a waste of time that was!