Wishlist @ $2

Feature packed Wishlist at affordable cost

Once Off Creations

I am super impressed with this app as well as the staff who handle the support.
Well done guys, I am impressed.
I asked for changes, and then some more, and EVERY single time they helped.
Perfect.
I cannot recommend this app supplier enough.
Visit my site at www.onceoffcreations.com to see the HEART icon on my products. Very impressive.
Also check out their Now in stock @ $3 app. Also brilliant. I asked them to add things and change things. EVERYTHING was done perfectly!!
A BIG thank you to Kundan and Avinash!!!!

QUO

Fantastic support. And app works fast and smooth. Customization of certain aspects of the app was very quick.

Pixies Rule

I have used Wishlist @$2 for three years now and it performs perfectly! Customer service is rapid and repairs after I've upgraded my theme work flawlessly. I highly recommend this APP for your customer Wish List needs. Having a sound, working Wish List helps to retain your customers and many DO rely upon a Wish List for their shopping needs. Thank you for such great service over these three years.

Online Clothing Boutique - UOIOnline.com

Can an app really be perfect and only cost $2? Yes, yes it can.

Seriously, it does its just job and is simple to use. Couldn't ask for more.

La Fourche

I've had interactions with many many shopify apps team and I have to say that this has been the smoothest and best support I ever had ! To sum up, the app fits exactly what we wanted : a simple but efficient whishlist with email recaps etc. But the true difference is the support. They have been amazing with us. They setup the whishlist for us, they answered very quickly to our questions & requests and they tailored & twicked a few things for our own use. Worth it !

Living Horse Tails

This is a great wishlist builder. App developer installed it for me, colour matched everything, and I just tweaked and personalised the email / share content.
Love that you can send followup emails to people relating directly to their wishlist too.
Thank you.

Polishpickup

This app is crucial to our success and the help is always super responsive. In my opinion they are undercharging for this product...but I'm not going to complain! ;-)

Vitacru

This app is simply perfect. If you know css and can read code, then you simply will be in heaven with this app. Much more versatile then 'Wishlist Plus' (on top of being much cheaper) and can easily be translated in whatever language you want. Good app for the price and bundle with essential features. Great work !

Water2clear

Awesome... Best for the price. They responded back extremely fast and set it up for us.

H Furniture Web

Excellent. Really impressed with the setup process, it was made to match my theme and works very well. A bargain.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13