Wishlist @ $2

Wishlist @ $2 | Reviews

by Mascot Software Technologies Pvt. Ltd

Feature packed Wishlist at affordable cost

Jarlia By Jolina

It's worth it for $2. Good app and great customer service! Our Wishlist app has been setup successfully with support and I was able to request some extra customization to adjust the app on mobile phones. Please note Wishlist page is designed to match your theme and website layout. They will try they best to help you get the result you want. Thank you so much developer for this amazing affordable app.

Gembo-Tique

These guys are the best. So quick to help setup and code for you.
As for the app, it's great, fits in well and does more than most

Oh My Crafty Supplies Inc.

By far the best customer service and pricing. This is perfect for our website! No setup required if you don't want to. They will set it up for you and very quick on doing so. We use the Avenue theme and works wonderful with it. Thanks for such a wonderful solution for a very affordable price.

Ozhotdeal.com.au

I was struggling about copy/paste the code as others app but this team is really helpful, they do that with no extra cost, what a great customer service. Good price and easy to use, nice apperance on my website. Highly recommend
Thanks team

SERGEY NAUMOV

Very great app! The team has helped me to set up everything and not it works perfectly. Thank you very much!!!

The Prep Kitchen

Highly Recommend. The app's support and team is topnotch. We have several custom elements on our Shopify theme, and Avinash (and his support team) were able to make the Wishlist @ $2 app work perfectly with our custom requirements. This is one of the best values I've found on the app store. And easy and low cost way to improve your customer's experience so that they can save and quickly access items later for purchase. Joe Shaw- The Prep Kitchen

Laumière Gourmet Fruits

Great app and even better support team! Didn't work as expected with my customer base but the team did a brilliant job to help test it out.

Le monde d’Oscar

I downloaded this app to manage something other than the wishlist. I therefore requested a lot of modifications from the developers and each time my requests were carried out perfectly! The answers were quick, so quickly roll over to my online store!
A huge thank you to Kundan for his great patience with all of my requests.
And well done for this inexpensive and very complete application. I hope that the automatic mailing will arrive quickly ;-) Beautiful continuation !

Firefly Farm and Mercantile

App is great, the support is awesome - we just installed it and they helped to customize it to look like it has always been part of the site. I recently swtiched themes and they helped to make sure it worked perfectly.

Summit Shaka Leathercrafts

I just downloaded this app a day ago and am on the trial version. But Kundan set it up quickly and I know I'll be keeping it past the trial version. Works as it should, perfect! Thanks, Kundan!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16