Wishlist

Wishlist

$2/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.6)
4.6
December 8, 2022

Best service, and support team.
even I asked for custom to my Wishlist, and they given me exactly what I ask for.
was an excellent choice to deal with them.

WoodnWay
Time spent using app: About 2 months
December 5, 2022

A+ Very easy to work and communicate with, Needed this app with customization. they installed and modified to my liking very fast

StickerNerd.com
Time spent using app: Almost 4 years
November 11, 2022

This is the PERFECT wishlist app. It is straight to the point and has all the features you want in a wishlist, for $2 a month. It lets guests have a wishlist or they can sign into their account and save their wishlist for later. I was skeptical at first because in order to set it up, you have to add the developers as staff onto your store. You can give them access to your only your home page and products that way it is not possible for them to mess with any financial or personal settings. I gave them access and by the next day the wishlist was set up perfectly. I also requested that they add the wishlist heart to the front of every product so when customers are scrolling thru a list of products they can easily add them to the wishlist without having to click on each product. I requested this and it was completed the very next day. They are fast with communication and do great work. I have since removed their account from my staff and have had no problems with the wishlist after removing them. I highly suggest this for any store in need of a wishlist, it has everything you need for an unbeatable price!

Space Mats
Time spent using app: 6 days
July 15, 2022

The app is easy to use and very straightforward. The support team helped us more than once to customize the app and its features to our liking. Totally recommended.

Altenew
Time spent using app: Over 5 years
June 24, 2022

This is one of the best and easiest app you can use for your website. The team integrated the necessary things for my site and it works seamlessly. Very smooth app. Love it!!!

SlickMod
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Edited June 10, 2022

I thought the design was nice and simple with no quirks. It has all the necessary functions. The price is also attractive. The support was also very quick and helpful. There were some parts, such as the price display, that were not for the Japanese market, but the support was quick and helpful.

Joy Jewel
Japan
Time spent using app: 12 days
May 4, 2022

Highlight recommend this product! Avinash and the iWish team helped us upgrade the default Shopify "Add To Bag" button into our custom coded Add To Bag button free of charge Love this team!

Farm2Me
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
April 28, 2022

We have used this app for many years, and it has been a great way for our customers to interact with our site and curate their own collections. The app support and development has always been great, and any time we have needed to make theme changes, they have taken great care of us to keep everything working smoothly!

Historic Images
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
February 28, 2022

We use this app since before Theme 2.0 rolled out. Liked it then, LOVE it now. Support is great, they helped me with the initial setup and then with the migration to Theme 2.0. This is hands-down the best value for the money you will find for a Wishlist app.

California Ranch Market
Mexico
Time spent using app: 11 months
February 26, 2022

Very pleased - it integrates seamlessly with my store, set up was quick, support is good, and it's good value.

Water Garden Plants