iCart Cart Drawer Cart Upsell

iCart Cart Drawer Cart Upsell

Gratisplan tillgänglig. Ytterligare avgifter kan tillkomma.
Betyg (4,8)
  • 1 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 3 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
3 recensioner
3 december 2022

We installed this app and it really helped to increase or AOV and grateful for that. However, now all orders that use iCart have no conversion details. We need to be able to track where orders came from. If iCart does not allow that, then we will have to find another app to use.

BodyLief
USA
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: 4 dagar
Identixweb Private Limited svarade 5 december 2022

Hello 👋🏻 there, you can check all the conversations for the order from our app dashboard because our app uses the draft order method to apply the discounts you set from the app. If you still want to track the conversation details to your Online Sales channel, I recommend you change the app settings of Order type from Draft Order to Normal Order in General Settings. Please refer to your email for the instruction.

10 oktober 2021

All the features seem great, except I can't type anything on the "Use Another Coupon Code" bar, which seriously disturbs my website customer shopping experience! They can only use one default coupon on my website now. I emailed you for days, nothing feedback! Suck customer service!

David Archy
Kina
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: 22 dagar
Redigerat 9 augusti 2022

We are a florist and homewares boutique that offers local delivery with selected delivery times and dates. This app has worked really well in providing shipping, local delivery & shipping options for my customers. I also use the iCart add on which works really well to upsell complimentary items and the addition of a card message. I sometimes have technical issues that remain unsolved and I am hoping it that it won't continue to fall on deaf ears

Esperance Luxe Floral & Home Co.
Australien
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: Mer än ett år
Identixweb Private Limited svarade 5 oktober 2021

Thank you so much for writing such a detailed review buddy!! Support is always there to help you with your concerns 🥳 BOOST your AOV with iCart!!

Best wishes to you from iDentixweb!!