iCart Cart Drawer Cart Upsell

iCart Cart Drawer Cart Upsell

Gratisplan tillgänglig. Ytterligare avgifter kan tillkomma.
Betyg (4,8)
  • 1 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 3 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
324 recensioner
27 januari 2023

Excellent app and support. Fast chat support and nicely customizeable.
It asks me to write 100 characters so here are the last charecters.

AVABeauty.dk

Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: 11 månader
Identixweb Private Limited svarade 1 februari 2023

Thanks, for the review, Reda! 🙏🏻

21 januari 2023

I've been looking for this app!!! I love it, thank you iCart!!! So easy to use and super clean and professional, it is perfect!!!

The Closet Resale Connection
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: 4 dagar
Identixweb Private Limited svarade 23 januari 2023

Thank you 🙏🏻 for your review, Kimberly! 😍

21 januari 2023

The plugin works tremendously well and has an excellent support team behind it.

When we encountered a problem integrating the iCart Car Drawer Cart Upsell app with our mobile app and Shopify store, the team took hours digging, emailing, and even did a Zoom call with our app developer team to ensure that we solved the issue together.

The app is very customizable and gives you the ability and creative freedom to do more than just upsell products. I highly recommend the app and the Identixweb team!

CHEMTEKINC
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: 3 månader
Identixweb Private Limited svarade 22 januari 2023

Thank you 🙏🏻 very much Matthew, for the review! 😍

19 januari 2023

Great app to customize your cart. A lot of features and customization options, and quite easy to use (appreciate that the interface looks exactly like the Shopify website editor, which I'm already familiar with). I only needed minimal help from customer support, and they walked me through it step by step via google meet; they even did some CSS work for me as we were on the phone. Highly recommend!

SaltyCali
USA
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: Ungefär en månad
Identixweb Private Limited svarade 23 januari 2023

Thank you 🙏🏻 very much for your appreciation, Virginia! 😍

19 januari 2023

Amazing customer service! Manoj was very patient with us and helped us customize our cart. We would highly recommend especially as a small business, this is one of the best apps. Thank you again to the team and especially to Manoj for being so talented.

The Glam Kit
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: Ungefär 2 månader

Thank you 🙏🏻 very much for the review, Crystal! Keep enjoying the app. 👍🏻

18 januari 2023

Manoj is wonderful! Super helpful, patient and knowledgeable! Thank you Manoj for your help, and I look forward to you helping me again soon. :-)

Piedalu
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: 19 dagar

Thank you 🙏🏻 very much for the review, Donna! Keep upselling.........👍🏻

16 januari 2023

First few days of use and the app is great. You can customize a lot stuff and if there is a problem, the support is very well too.

Harakiri
Tyskland
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: En dag
Identixweb Private Limited svarade 19 januari 2023

Thank you 🙏🏻 very much for the review, Abdullah! Keep enjoying the app.........👍🏻

16 januari 2023

Timely support and professional looking cart. Just finished up a call with Manoj to customize font settings to match the rest of the website.

Kingsmen Premium
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: 3 dagar
Identixweb Private Limited svarade 18 januari 2023

Thank you 🙏🏻 very much for the review, Dana!

13 januari 2023

great app! I found this side/slide cart to work the best out of the many I tried. 5-6 possibly, and now wish I had found this app first and saved myself so much time. I had one issue with this app which was the fonts were limited and it was slightly affecting the overall feel of the website. Just thought to write to the team and ask if they could change the font to match my store font and they responded back very quickly and had it done also very quickly. Main delay was on me in responding back. Highly recommend this app and I think its a must have for new shopify stores as it greatly enhances the store to feel more up to par against the competition.

sebastco
Sri Lanka
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: 5 dagar
Identixweb Private Limited svarade 16 januari 2023

Thank you 🙏🏻 for the review 😍, keep enjoying the app......👍🏻👍🏻